Immortal busted using fake amp stacks

sneakerpimp

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i was at that festival. that's not near as egregious as kiss lipsyncing and playing to a backing track, which they did at the same fest. their drums were really obviously visually off from the prerecorded track and there were times when vocals were happening when no one was standing near a mic. even their between song banter seemed to be prerecorded.

• Members
i was at that festival. that's not near as egregious as kiss lipsyncing and playing to a backing track, which they did at the same fest. their drums were really obviously visually off from the prerecorded track and there were times when vocals were happening when no one was standing near a mic. even their between song banter seemed to be prerecorded.

:eek::eek::lol::lol:

• Members
LOG definitaly is the exception. They are the real deal; the majority of the world of metal could take a lesson from them on how to put on a show.

maybe in return they could take a lesson from the majority of the world of metal on how to write decent music :idea:

• Members

Also, the people you should be blaming for dummy cabs are pseudo-know it alls in the crowd who say things like "man they must have been lip syncing, I didnt even SEE any amps on stage" as if the band couldnt possibly have them offstage or be going direct. Or people who will see more cabs and tell all their friends "woah that band was playing SO LOUD it was awesome!" when they were actually playing at typical rock band volume.

I was at a gig a while back where I overheard someone saying "look at those posers, theyre guitars arent even plugged in!" for a band who were using wireless systems. People are dumb and need things spelled out for them.

• Members

I was at a gig a while back where I overheard someone saying "look at those posers, theyre guitars arent even plugged in!" for a band who were using wireless systems. People are dumb and need things spelled out for them.

...and people here think the audience can hear a difference if their framus cobra is biased at 35 or 38ma

• Members

LOL Its an act-its show business. Do you think Gene Simmons spits real blood? How many of these same whiners in the audience are dressed like Rob Halford and next day go to work at Wendy's ? I remember when they sold a whole bunch of empty Marshall heads on ebay that had been used by Yngwie Malmsteen.

Archived