• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Devin, please, please say you're back.

I missed you.

Dearly.

Oh most definitely.

Where else am I going to sell my custom amp walls? Sure an Uber makes the ladies drop their pants, but an Uber on top of a 36x12s makes them drop their jaws.

And by jaws I mean panties.

And by ladies I mean you.

• Members

Oh most definitely.

Where else am I going to sell my custom amp walls? Sure an Uber makes the ladies drop their pants, but an Uber on top of a 36x12s makes them drop their jaws.

And by jaws I mean panties.

And by ladies I mean you.

As soon as I saw you post.

I didn't even own any more panties.

• Members

...So, OP, you're telling that bunch of the stuff you see on stage is actually not real but merely stage decor and scenery that helps the viewers to get a certain mood, since live concert, after all is an audio-visual show. So, that giant Eddie on Iron Maiden's shows wasn't real but a robot! :cry:

To be frank, I thought pretty much everyone who have even few minutes of guitar playing experience knew that if a guitarist uses three full-stacks on the stage then 2/3 of them or fake or only sitting there as a backup. Bunch of black metal bands have goat skulls, entrails and crucified hot, naked chicks on stage - Immortal has a few dummy cabs just like rest of the rock bands and the world turns apart for you...? :facepalm:

• Members

...So, OP, you're telling that bunch of the stuff you see on stage is actually not real but merely stage decor and scenery that helps the viewers to get a certain mood, since live concert, after all is an audio-
visual
show...

no. once again: i find it amusing the author somewhat admits to being the last person to discover fake amp stacks... that is all, it's an amusing article not breaking news.

• Members

no. once again: i find it amusing the author somewhat admits to being the last person to discover fake amp stacks... that is all, it's an amusing article not breaking news.

Well...this was posted numerous times today alone...so thats why you are getting {censored} brah.

on another note...most people who didnt see it already probably missed the fact that you just copied the article..

• Members

So LOG's DVDs really aren't as good as they seem?! Thank god! I was afraid I'd have to quit playing forever as I figured it was impossible to play that precise live.

Unless they are the exceeption...

LOG definitaly is the exception. They are the real deal; the majority of the world of metal could take a lesson from them on how to put on a show.

Archived