Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Pancakes. What's your method?

Batter, pan type, grease type.

Go!

I just started this thread and it got deleted after one post. I hope pancakes isn't too controversial a topic unless someone sabotaged it.

butter, real butter, wiped onto non-stick pan surface, then wiped off with a paper towel.
    Fiddles: Gibson Les Paul Classic
    Warmoth homebuilt Strat
    Xaviere XV-550

Amps: Splawn Quick Rod and matching 2x12
    Laney VC-30112

good dealings with/trade references: MRAAJR, SMASHINGTIME, STRATOSLACKER, MASTERBURRFOOT, BLUPLIRST

Comment

pretty much this:

strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

Big stainless steel pan, either homemade (if I'm feeling it) or the blue box (can't think of the name) batter, bacon grease. 'Cause **************** you, bacon grease makes everything better.

Want a real treat? French toast cooked in bacon grease. Made from big thick sliced texas toast bread, soaked extra long in the egg mix. OMG. It's like bacon and egg toast. BACON AND EGG TOAST. That you can put syrup on.
        Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

1) go to IHOP
          2) order Harvest Grain pancakes with nuts inside

Comment

"hope you're hungry, you should see the toast, I couldnt even get it through the door"
            Fiddles: Gibson Les Paul Classic
            Warmoth homebuilt Strat
            Xaviere XV-550

Amps: Splawn Quick Rod and matching 2x12
            Laney VC-30112

good dealings with/trade references: MRAAJR, SMASHINGTIME, STRATOSLACKER, MASTERBURRFOOT, BLUPLIRST

Comment

I'm flexible, but I love wild blueberries in the batter, and real maple syrup, of course.

Comment

I don't go all crazy about it, but I make the batter from scratch. Pam for the griddle and "I can't believe it's not butter" when they are on the plate, before the syrup.
                PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
                Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
                Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
                YouTube
                Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

sister schubert recipie
                    1 C all purpose flour, 1 C milk, 2 TBSP sour cream (can use buttermilk instead of milk+sour cream), 1 TBSPbaking powder, 1 TBSP of sugar, 1 egg.
                    mix the flour, baking powder and sugar first, then the rest of the ingredients.
                    let sit for 10 minutes to rise a bit.

spray pam on the griddle and use butter at the end.

cook fruit (strawberries, bananas, blueberries) in a separate small pan with coconut oil to use as topping.
                    - Adam

Comment

cast iron skillet, because I like crispy edges.
                      GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

Didn't somebody here make a post a few days ago about using "high heat?" What, does that dude like his pancakes black on the outside and goopy on the inside?

Cast iron pan, medium heat, buttermilk batter, mixed very lightly (pretty lumpy). A pat of butter right in the middle of the pan, then another pat after you lift up the cake to flip it over. Serve with bacon. I made some pancakes this Sunday but I didn't have any maple syrup! so I used some homemade sausage gravy I cooked up the week before. Orgasmic.
                        VHT/FRYETTE DEATH SQUAD

Comment

cast iron skillet, because I like crispy edges.

This, bitchwhistles!
                          great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                          SG ARMY

Comment

Big stainless steel pan, either homemade (if I'm feeling it) or the blue box (can't think of the name) batter, bacon grease. 'Cause **************** you, bacon grease makes everything better.

Want a real treat? French toast cooked in bacon grease. Made from big thick sliced texas toast bread, soaked extra long in the egg mix. OMG. It's like bacon and egg toast. BACON AND EGG TOAST. That you can put syrup on.

OH MY GOD I JUST JIZZED A RAINBOW AND ON THE OTHER SIDE WAS A POOL OF MILK AND THAT FRENCHTOAST LIKE A GIANTS BOWL OF CEREAL!!!!!

oh wait, that was jizz not milk.
                            the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Any of you use vanilla extract in the recipe? Totally makes it for me.
                              PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
                              Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
                              Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

Working...
                              X