Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official HCAF NHL playoffs thread...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official HCAF NHL playoffs thread...

...for the six people who actually like hockey

I'm saying Rangers/Penguins and Canucks for the cup.
    Gibson Les Paul Traditional
    Warmoth Custom Soloist
    Ibanez S370
    Gibson SG Special
    '77 Marshall JMP 2203
    http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
    --------

Originally Posted by RaceU4her

i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

Hopefully no embarrassing riots this year
    Guitars:
    Charvel SoCal MIJ
    Parker Nitefly M
    Yamaha AES 620
    Alvarez acoustic

Maps:
    Traynor YCS 50
    6505+112
    Vypr 60

Comment

my picks came through tonight.

I'm happy.

Comment

this is our year, we're just too good
        great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

^^^ Canucks will never win! Lol. The dirtiest bunch of bitches in the game. You guys might not get by the Kings. Quick is a hell of a goalie. Hot goalies can win a series all themselves..

Speaking of which, that's gonna be the biggest question mark the Hawks have against the Coyotes.. Their goalie is playing insane. He's a big monkey too.. Nothing worse than trying to score when you have nothing to shoot at..
          SPAM

-Dimarzio Paf 7-$45 or trade for a Duncan custom 7

-Mick Thomson Blackouts set- $110 or $100 for just pickups, no pots/harnesses

emg 81 or 85. $50. I'm keeping one, so whichever one sells first..

-Ibanez Ts9- like new $60

-Modded ProCo Rat (pm for info) $70

pm for pics

Good transactions with- too many.

Comment

Definitely didn't expect the games tonight to be so physical (or the two other than the Pittsburgh/Philly game, at least...). Everyone seems to be off to a running start.

Didn't see Philly coming back from those early goals, but they somehow managed. I never saw it coming (and I never kept up with their regular season games), but Schenn is a great fit on that team. That was an entertaining game. Sucks that Detroit lost, but they seemed really off tonight; so many passes intercepted by Nashville, Rinne was great and they just couldn't manage to get anything going. Quite the WTF moment with Weber at the end, pretty crazy. No question that there will be a suspension there. Mixed feelings about Vancouver...got tired of their antics last year, but I'd rather watch them play later on than LA. Not a bad game there...there were some fun near-misses.
            VHT | Reeves | Fender

Good transactions

Comment

The Canucks got killed by penalties tonight. I really hope Daniel Sedin is back in the lineup soon though. You can see how much they need him.
              Gibson Les Paul Traditional
              Warmoth Custom Soloist
              Ibanez S370
              Gibson SG Special
              '77 Marshall JMP 2203
              http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
              --------

Originally Posted by RaceU4her

i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

Comment

The Canucks got killed by penalties tonight. I really hope Daniel Sedin is back in the lineup soon though. You can see how much they need him.

weren't we like 8 and 2 without him or something?
                Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Ebony

Dunlop 535q Wah
                Electro Harmonix Pog 2
                Korg Pitchblack Tuner
                MXR Custom Bad Ass Modified OD
                MXR EVH Phase 90
                MXR Micro Flanger
                Boss DD7 Delay

Orange AD140 HTC
                Orange PPC412

Comment

I'm so glad to see playoff hockey. It's refreshing to see great talent and even the lower ranked teams are scrapping it out.

If the Caps can pull up their socks, it's going to be one hell of an exciting series against Boston. I wish I could catch more of the games in the East, as those series look a little more exciting. I think Washington/Boston and Pittsburgh/Philly will be the series to watch this first round. Even though the Canucks are the only Canadian team in, I don't know if I can bring myself to cheer for them because their fans are just so annoying.

I might have to head to some local bars to catch some of the games. I really want to catch the Blues/Sharks game.

Comment

I can't believe Philly got a game off Pittsburgh. I guess the Flyers will lose in 5 instead of 4.
                    Originally Posted by BrendanO

We're gonna ****************. I'm not sayin' who's sticking what, where; I'm just sayin', we're gonna ****************.

Comment

RED WINGS!!!!!!!!
                      strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

I'm so glad to see playoff hockey. It's refreshing to see great talent and even the lower ranked teams are scrapping it out.

If the Caps can pull up their socks, it's going to be one hell of an exciting series against Boston. I wish I could catch more of the games in the East, as those series look a little more exciting. I think Washington/Boston and Pittsburgh/Philly will be the series to watch this first round. Even though the Canucks are the only Canadian team in, I don't know if I can bring myself to cheer for them because their fans are just so annoying.

I might have to head to some local bars to catch some of the games. I really want to catch the Blues/Sharks game.

I have zero hopes for the Caps this year. Even though this is their first entrance to the playoffs where they had to scrap and fight to make it so maybe that's a good thing. They've been playing like a playoff team the last 5-6 games so who knows. I just have no hope, spoken like a true DC sports fan...
                        There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

Billows
                        Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

Comment

****************ing Flyers. Hate those ****************************s. I think there might be a lot of surprises this year. Some teams you may not expect to be spoilers just might be. There has been a few teams that have flown under the radar that will make things interesting.
                          My gear thread:
                          http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1625196

www.myspace.com/zedthez
                          www.myspace.com/pusserqchc
                          www.myspace.com/distemperqchc
                          www.myspace.com/rocketparkrip20042008
                          webcast of ZED:
                          http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2375190

Comment

I have zero hopes for the Caps this year. Even though this is their first entrance to the playoffs where they had to scrap and fight to make it so maybe that's a good thing. They've been playing like a playoff team the last 5-6 games so who knows. I just have no hope, spoken like a true DC sports fan...

Sad but true....

Comment

All this is true, but whatever. ****************ing Go Caps!!
                              -ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth-Framus: Cobra KT88-VHT: FB-412 P50E-Maxon: OD808-iSP: Decimator-Dunlop: DCR-2SR-Eventide: TimeFactor-Peterson: VS-R Tuner-Furman: AR-15 II-Eventide: PowerFactor-Axess: GRX4 & MFC5

Comment

Working...
                              X