Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud day to be British

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I should think a bit more like that and try to ignore it a little bit more. There's not much I can do to change things
    Guitars:
    PRS Single Cut Trem
    PRS CE22
    Fender CIJ Strat
    Ibanez GSR180

Amp:
    Digitech GSP1101
    Peavey Classic 120 Power Amp
    Marshall 1936 2x12

Good deals with Satannica, Kaz2550, SimonC, Markymarc1979, Chris.novak

My Music: http://soundcloud.com/steve-p-5

Comment

I used to think like that, but leaving the UK has really opened my eyes to the positives in the UK and big events like this are one of them. I would rather have them than not.

Look it this way, it's like a big ****************ing advert for Britain. And from what I have seen is working.

+plenty

Now I'm going to leave this subject, not realising that being patriotic would cause such emotion (only the English...)

I'm gonna go play some guitar

Peace
      I may not be cool, good looking or rich...But I know where my towel is

Good deals with Chris.Novak, neilrocks25 and headlow was a gent

Comment

They are like the worlds wealthiest inbreds.

Slap that same family in a trailer park without the money, a cold 24 pack of pabst blue ribbon, some meth and watch the hilarity ensue.

This. They should totally have their own reality show, it would be ****************ing HILARIOUS!

I mean, seriously, even the ****************ing FRENCH have outgrown the need for a monarchy. With the Brits, it's almost cute in an "awww, would you look at that" sort of way; the way you'd look at a "special" kid proudly handing you his latest macaroni duck artwork for approval. D'AAAAWWWW... lookit, you're so CUTE, UK!!!
        Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

I got this from your hatred of anyone born privileged who then doesn't need to work. Therefore by extension the children of premier league footballers, successful actors, business people etc.

Not just royalty

Total null and void argument because footballers and actors actually develop a talent and work hard towards wealth. Imagine being born and instantly owning land and money, never having to wash your own clothes or prepare your own meals. Not really comparable I'm afraid.
          Amplification:
          ENGL Savage Special Edition
          Marshall JVM210H
          Marshall JMP-1
          Line 6 PodXT
          Framus Dragon 4x12

Guitars:

ESP LTD H-207
          Schecter PT Blackjack
          Yamaha Studio Lord SL700S
          Agile Intrepid 8
          Charvel So-Cal
          Squier Stratocaster Korean Project

SCHECTER SOCIETY

Comment

This. They should totally have their own reality show, it would be ****************ing HILARIOUS!

I mean, seriously, even the ****************ing FRENCH have outgrown the need for a monarchy. With the Brits, it's almost cute in an "awww, would you look at that" sort of way; the way you'd look at a "special" kid proudly handing you his latest macaroni duck artwork for approval. D'AAAAWWWW... lookit, you're so CUTE, UK!!!

Why you hate the British so much. I can only guess you are jealous of our sexy accents.

Or that you are doing to many bath salts
            http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

It's a lot better than what the rest of the world thinks about your nation trust me.
              Amplification:
              Marshall JVM210H
              Marshall JMP-1
              Line 6 PodXT
              Framus Dragon 4x12

Guitars:

ESP LTD H-207
              Schecter PT Blackjack
              Agile Intrepid 8
              Charvel So-Cal

SCHECTER SOCIETY

Comment

Total null and void argument because footballers and actors actually develop a talent and work hard towards wealth. Imagine being born and instantly owning land and money, never having to wash your own clothes or prepare your own meals. Not really comparable I'm afraid.

If you notice I mentioned the OFFSPRING of said footballers etc.

Ie people with not necessarily any talent of their own, just inherited money
                I may not be cool, good looking or rich...But I know where my towel is

Good deals with Chris.Novak, neilrocks25 and headlow was a gent

Comment

Niether the USA or the UK is a democracy.

Our governments are bought and paid for by the wealthy ruling "Elite".

The UK leaders are just a bit more honest about it

Thing is that is what becomes of a democracy. The political process attracts mostly amoral narcissistic sociopaths who have no qualms about lying out of every side of their mouths to get what they want. The disgusting thing is watching the majority of citizens being perfectly content with the lie, even when they are supposedly boiling mad about what's happening in their country.

Comment

It's a lot better than what the rest of the world thinks about your nation trust me.

I love how you think any of us give a **************** what other, lesser, pissant playa-hating nations think of us. It's just because they want to BE us. It's also kind of cute, although less cute than the inbred 'tard UK monarch way.

So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.

Sheikpwnt

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

• It's a lot better than what the rest of the world thinks about your nation trust me.

LOL u tok liek monty python
                      "A ****************ing elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a ****************ing miracle in a ****************ing elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a ****************ing miracle. So is a giraffe." - Voilent J, Scholar and Poet

Comment

• Just thought I'd say!

Congratulations to the Queen on her diamond Jubilee

Someone should play God Save the Queen on a Jubilee in honour.
                        __________________________________________________ ________
                        Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

• Someone should play God Save the Queen on a Jubilee in honour.

Conclusive proof that they got at least one thing right, anyway!

Sheikpwnt

Comment

• I love how you think any of us give a **************** what other, lesser, pissant playa-hating nations think of us. It's just because they want to BE us. It's also kind of cute, although less cute than the inbred 'tard UK monarch way.

I love how you think we give a **************** what you think, yeah of course everyone wants to be like the US haha. Keep telling yourself that pal it'll make it easier I'm sure.
                            Amplification:
                            Marshall JVM210H
                            Marshall JMP-1
                            Line 6 PodXT
                            Framus Dragon 4x12

Guitars:

ESP LTD H-207
                            Schecter PT Blackjack
                            Agile Intrepid 8
                            Charvel So-Cal

SCHECTER SOCIETY

Comment

• I love how you think any of us give a **************** what other, lesser, pissant playa-hating nations think of us. It's just because they want to BE us. It's also kind of cute, although less cute than the inbred 'tard UK monarch way.

Well your posting about it so I guess you do

You will live in a lesser nation soon enough it happens to all super powers.
                              Look at Greece.
                              http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

• If you notice I mentioned the OFFSPRING of said footballers etc.

Ie people with not necessarily any talent of their own, just inherited money

The money runs out eventually, you are missing the point.
                                Amplification:
                                Marshall JVM210H
                                Marshall JMP-1
                                Line 6 PodXT
                                Framus Dragon 4x12

Guitars:

ESP LTD H-207
                                Schecter PT Blackjack
                                Agile Intrepid 8
                                Charvel So-Cal