Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do all dudes shave their chest/stomach now?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do all dudes shave their chest/stomach now?

I go to the pool every other day at my apartments and it seems like every dude that I see is completly shaven. Is this a new trend going on? Am I oldschool for sporting a full chest bush?
    Good deal (s) with: shane159

Nope. Just a trim from time to time.

Comment

I have a few friends who trim. Really in shape/work out all the time type dudes.
      Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

Rivera K-Tre
        Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

Comment

Who ****************ing cares?

I don't sit around wondering about dudes shaving habits, but maybe others do

Comment

Go hang out at another pool if you're looking for hairy bears bro
            Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

man, what the **************** did carl say on the new episode of aqua teen the other night?

something like "when i was 9 i already had hair all over my back, arms, face, and ass."
              the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Who ****************ing cares?

I don't sit around wondering about dudes shaving habits, but maybe others do

Yeh but when you go to the pool and all other dudes are shaved and you walk in looking like ****************ing sasquach...
                Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

well yeah - if you look like a sasquach - you are no longer in style at the pool.
                  Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

where the hell do people find the time to shave their whole freakin body?

goddamn. some of us have **************** to do.

Comment

Too bloody right!

Only bit of me that ain't hairy is my head, luckily my wife likes men who look like men!
                      (tho luckily I'm not overly hirsute, really hairy back isn't a good look... Had a friend who looked like he wore a hair shirt... Robin Williams hairy!)
                      I may not be cool, good looking or rich...But I know where my towel is

Good deals with Chris.Novak, neilrocks25 and headlow was a gent

Comment

**************** no, man. I leave the chest/stomach hair like a man. If I didn't, my ball fro would look out of place.
                        Positive Transactions:Rig-Talk: O'Rourke, 92lx50, Chubtone, Juggernaut, DanyeoHC: leod_74, Dimebag11, floydroseuser, LordOVchaoS, Duderanimous, MatrixClawTGP: RMC519, Red Planet

Comment

nair, son.
                          the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

New trend? This your first time to the pool in 15-20 years?
                            Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

I eat at the compost heap behind planned parenthood.

Originally Posted by justcrash

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

nair, son.

nah, male, son.

Comment

Working...
                              X