Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

RIP Gdwll2u

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46






    Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
    View Post

    I'm down.



    Anyone else?




    Me
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/y-1.jpg" target="_blank">strat</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/adg.jpg" target="_blank">strat</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/photo-21.jpg" target="_blank">tele</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/prs.jpg" target="_blank">PRS</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/4asdfasd.jpg" target="_blank">agile</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/photo-11.jpg" target="_blank">gretsch</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/martin.jpg" target="_blank">martin</a><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2971709-Battle-of-the-Rigs-Best-Rack-rig" target="_blank">WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!</a><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/aefa.jpg" target="_blank">fender blues deluxe &gt; whitebox 212</a><br />
    <br />
    Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf</div>

    Comment


    • #47






      Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
      View Post

      I'm down.



      Anyone else?




      Me
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/y-1.jpg" target="_blank">strat</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/adg.jpg" target="_blank">strat</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/photo-21.jpg" target="_blank">tele</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/prs.jpg" target="_blank">PRS</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/4asdfasd.jpg" target="_blank">agile</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/photo-11.jpg" target="_blank">gretsch</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/martin.jpg" target="_blank">martin</a><br />
      <br />
      <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2971709-Battle-of-the-Rigs-Best-Rack-rig" target="_blank">WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!</a><br />
      <br />
      <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/aefa.jpg" target="_blank">fender blues deluxe &gt; whitebox 212</a><br />
      <br />
      Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf</div>

      Comment


      • #48
        RIP
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Gibson Les Paul Traditional<br />
        Warmoth Custom Soloist<br />
        Ibanez S370 <br />
        Gibson SG Special<br />
        '77 Marshall JMP 2203<br />
        <a href="http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages</a><br />
        -------- <br />
        <div class="bbcode_container">
        <div class="bbcode_quote">
        <div class="quote_container">
        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RaceU4her</strong>
        <a href="showthread.php?p=41701992#post41701992" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
        </div>
        <div class="message"><font size="1">i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru</font></div>

        </div>
        </div>
        </div> </font></div>

        Comment


        • #49
          RIP
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Gibson Les Paul Traditional<br />
          Warmoth Custom Soloist<br />
          Ibanez S370 <br />
          Gibson SG Special<br />
          '77 Marshall JMP 2203<br />
          <a href="http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages</a><br />
          -------- <br />
          <div class="bbcode_container">
          <div class="bbcode_quote">
          <div class="quote_container">
          <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

          <div class="bbcode_postedby">
          <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RaceU4her</strong>
          <a href="showthread.php?p=41701992#post41701992" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
          </div>
          <div class="message"><font size="1">i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru</font></div>

          </div>
          </div>
          </div> </font></div>

          Comment


          • #50
            RIP
            http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

            Comment


            • #51
              RIP
              http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

              Comment


              • #52






                Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
                View Post

                I'm down.



                Anyone else?




                I'm in.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30503910&amp;postcount=193" target="_blank"><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /><font size="1"><font color="Blue"><b>GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....----&gt;CLICK HERE</b></font></font><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /></a></div>

                Comment


                • #53






                  Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
                  View Post

                  I'm down.



                  Anyone else?




                  I'm in.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30503910&amp;postcount=193" target="_blank"><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /><font size="1"><font color="Blue"><b>GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....----&gt;CLICK HERE</b></font></font><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /></a></div>

                  Comment


                  • #54






                    Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
                    View Post

                    I'm down.



                    Anyone else?




                    Wouldn't miss it for the world. Count me in.



                    Tucker family, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Bob touched many of us and inspired even more with his outlook and positivity through his battle. May he rest in peace, and may you all find comfort.



                    Godspeed Bob Tucker. RIP.



                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">My project: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic</a></font><br />
                    <br />
                    <font size="1"><b>Bogner Ecstasy 101b</b> :: <b>Blackstar HT5-H</b> :: <b><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2750339-**BUILD-THREAD**-NAKD-Trinity-Triwatt-(22w-Hiwatt-DR103-clone)" target="_blank">Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone</a></b> (Click to view build thread)<br />
                    Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt</font><br />
                    <br />
                    Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby</div>

                    Comment


                    • #55






                      Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
                      View Post

                      I'm down.



                      Anyone else?




                      Wouldn't miss it for the world. Count me in.



                      Tucker family, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Bob touched many of us and inspired even more with his outlook and positivity through his battle. May he rest in peace, and may you all find comfort.



                      Godspeed Bob Tucker. RIP.



                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">My project: <a href="http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic</a></font><br />
                      <br />
                      <font size="1"><b>Bogner Ecstasy 101b</b> :: <b>Blackstar HT5-H</b> :: <b><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2750339-**BUILD-THREAD**-NAKD-Trinity-Triwatt-(22w-Hiwatt-DR103-clone)" target="_blank">Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone</a></b> (Click to view build thread)<br />
                      Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt</font><br />
                      <br />
                      Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby</div>

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        RIP an God Bless to the family. I hope you can take comfort in knowing he was Christian and is now in Heaven with the Lord.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote">
                        <div class="quote_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>James Hetfield</strong>

                        </div>
                        <div class="message">I AM THE TABLE!!</div>

                        </div>
                        </div>
                        </div> <font size="1"><b><i>Guitars:</i></b><br />
                        <u>LTD EC256:</u>EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers<br />
                        <u>Agile PS900 Blue Flame</u><br />
                        <u>Ibanez Acoustic:</u> V300CW<br />
                        <b><i>Amps:</i></b><br />
                        <u>EVH 5150 III 100w</u><br />
                        <u>EVH 5150 III 4x12</u><br />
                        <b><i>Effects:</i></b><br />
                        <u>POD HD300</u><br />
                        <u>MXR 10 Band EQ</u></font><br />
                        <br />
                        <b>Good Transactions:</b> cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius</div>

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          RIP an God Bless to the family. I hope you can take comfort in knowing he was Christian and is now in Heaven with the Lord.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                          <div class="bbcode_quote">
                          <div class="quote_container">
                          <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                          <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                          <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>James Hetfield</strong>

                          </div>
                          <div class="message">I AM THE TABLE!!</div>

                          </div>
                          </div>
                          </div> <font size="1"><b><i>Guitars:</i></b><br />
                          <u>LTD EC256:</u>EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers<br />
                          <u>Agile PS900 Blue Flame</u><br />
                          <u>Ibanez Acoustic:</u> V300CW<br />
                          <b><i>Amps:</i></b><br />
                          <u>EVH 5150 III 100w</u><br />
                          <u>EVH 5150 III 4x12</u><br />
                          <b><i>Effects:</i></b><br />
                          <u>POD HD300</u><br />
                          <u>MXR 10 Band EQ</u></font><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Good Transactions:</b> cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius</div>

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            RIP Bob. May you find peace on the other side.



                            My deepest condolences to the Tuckers.



                            Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              RIP Bob. May you find peace on the other side.



                              My deepest condolences to the Tuckers.



                              Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                To the Tucker family (I hope they read this thread, i really do) Bob you were a true picture of grace and strength during these tough times, i hope there is some solace in knowing that..





                                He carried himself with such dignity and was a source of inspiration for many, i know that you are now at peace, RIP my friend RIP









                                <div class="signaturecontainer">***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***<img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /><br />
                                ..................<br />
                                ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^<br />
                                <br />
                                PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006.. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X