Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in Peace.
    Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

• Rest in Peace.
      Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

Rock hardness called that one

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

Comment

• RIP Bob
        90% of it is...half mental

1984 Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 with 1820 bottom
        1973 Ampeg VT-22
        Strat- LP Studio- Ovation- GR33 synth

tune it or die
        and have a nice day!

Comment

• RIP Bob
          90% of it is...half mental

1984 Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 with 1820 bottom
          1973 Ampeg VT-22
          Strat- LP Studio- Ovation- GR33 synth

tune it or die
          and have a nice day!

Comment

• RIP man...
            Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

• RIP man...
              Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Keebz
                View Post

I didnt realize how much it was gonna hit me even tho ive never met him or known him personally, and yet i feel like ive lost a friend. RIP Bob. :-(

I was not sure how to say what you just posted when I shared this thread at the fb group, but like KCTC, I also felt like this earlier.
                Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Keebz
                  View Post

I didnt realize how much it was gonna hit me even tho ive never met him or known him personally, and yet i feel like ive lost a friend. RIP Bob. :-(

I was not sure how to say what you just posted when I shared this thread at the fb group, but like KCTC, I also felt like this earlier.
                  Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

• Good will to you Bob. Struggle is done, may your family find peace as well.

Hope something like this brings us a bit more together? So much fighting all the time...and for what? May we all find good will and what's important.

Comment

• Good will to you Bob. Struggle is done, may your family find peace as well.

Hope something like this brings us a bit more together? So much fighting all the time...and for what? May we all find good will and what's important.

Comment

• R.I.P.

Originally Posted by diddlybo

Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.

Originally Posted by ShaneV2

I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

Comment

• R.I.P.

Originally Posted by diddlybo

Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.

Originally Posted by ShaneV2

I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

Comment

• mojo to his friends and family.
                            Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

• mojo to his friends and family.
                              Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X