Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Gdwll2u

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rest in Peace.
    Originally Posted by KCTigerChief


    Rock hardness called that one









    Originally Posted by guitarbilly74


    But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

    Comment


    • Rest in Peace.
      Originally Posted by KCTigerChief


      Rock hardness called that one









      Originally Posted by guitarbilly74


      But then again, it's the internet and everyone is a hunk with a 12" cock, great job, fast car, hot gf and loads money in the bank and Mila Kunis has pointy knees.

      Comment


      • RIP Bob
        90% of it is...half mental

        1984 Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 with 1820 bottom
        1973 Ampeg VT-22
        Strat- LP Studio- Ovation- GR33 synth

        tune it or die
        and have a nice day!

        Comment


        • RIP Bob
          90% of it is...half mental

          1984 Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 with 1820 bottom
          1973 Ampeg VT-22
          Strat- LP Studio- Ovation- GR33 synth

          tune it or die
          and have a nice day!

          Comment






          • RIP man...
            Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue







            Originally Posted by Hank Hill


            Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.











            Originally Posted by jnurp


            My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

            Comment






            • RIP man...
              Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue







              Originally Posted by Hank Hill


              Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.











              Originally Posted by jnurp


              My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by Keebz
                View Post

                I didnt realize how much it was gonna hit me even tho ive never met him or known him personally, and yet i feel like ive lost a friend. RIP Bob. :-(




                I was not sure how to say what you just posted when I shared this thread at the fb group, but like KCTC, I also felt like this earlier.
                Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by Keebz
                  View Post

                  I didnt realize how much it was gonna hit me even tho ive never met him or known him personally, and yet i feel like ive lost a friend. RIP Bob. :-(




                  I was not sure how to say what you just posted when I shared this thread at the fb group, but like KCTC, I also felt like this earlier.
                  Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                  Comment


                  • Good will to you Bob. Struggle is done, may your family find peace as well.



                    Hope something like this brings us a bit more together? So much fighting all the time...and for what? May we all find good will and what's important.

                    Comment


                    • Good will to you Bob. Struggle is done, may your family find peace as well.



                      Hope something like this brings us a bit more together? So much fighting all the time...and for what? May we all find good will and what's important.

                      Comment


                      • R.I.P.



                        Originally Posted by diddlybo


                        Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.









                        Originally Posted by ShaneV2


                        I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

                        Comment


                        • R.I.P.



                          Originally Posted by diddlybo


                          Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.









                          Originally Posted by ShaneV2


                          I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

                          Comment


                          • mojo to his friends and family.
                            Originally Posted by OverDriven


                            That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.



                            Good deals with: jnepo1

                            Comment


                            • mojo to his friends and family.
                              Originally Posted by OverDriven


                              That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.



                              Good deals with: jnepo1

                              Comment


                              • Comment



                                Working...
                                X