Welcome!

Anderton

• Members

Welcome to this forum that's exclusively for vocalists! We're happy to have Al Koehn, who's coached everyone from children just getting started to pros like Rick Derringer, participating in this forum as a moderator. If you want to find out more about Al, he has two sites: http://www.singering.com/ and http://www.vocalvision.com/, and has released several online singing courses that have been highly recommended by several members of the HC Community.

Al will be stopping by from time to time to answer your questions and give feedback on your comments, but (of course) this is also a forum where vocalists can share what they know, from preparing for a gig to when - and how - to use a pop filter. Welcome Al, and - post away!

• Members

*applause*

Thanks for adding this forum!

:cool:

You're very welcome, but you really need to thank Bobby D for recommending someone who was interested in moderating, Lee Flier for helping to expedite matters, and of course, Al (thanks Al!!).

If you want to thank me for anything, it would be for wrestling with VBulletin until I could finally get into the Admin options and actually create the forum!!

• Moderators

You're very welcome, but you really need to thank Bobby D for recommending someone who was interested in moderating, Lee Flier for helping to expedite matters, and of course, Al (thanks Al!!).

If you want to thank me for anything, it would be for wrestling with VBulletin until I could finally get into the Admin options and actually create the forum!!

Well, thanks to Bobby D and Lee Flier, then!

Beyond that, all I can say is, it's about time!

• Members

Well, thanks to Bobby D and Lee Flier, then!

Beyond that, all I can say is, it's about time!

YES!!!! THE VOCAL FORUM IS HERE!!!:thu::thu::thu:

I can say that I would not be the singer I am today if I had not studied with Al, and he is a great resource for the HC forum members. And a totally cool guy to boot!

Welcome AL -- I am glad I had a small part in making this happen!

Archived