Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I just saw that in Live Sound magazine. Thats amazing! I just cant decide if I should get 2 or 4 of them.

Comment

Exactly, their DigamK20 will do 9000W per channel @ 2ohm and 18000W mono @ 4ohm...

don't forget that all of that is all in ONE unit space.

Comment

Can you say "brown note"?

Comment

Can you say "brown note"?

I think the myth busters disproved that myth...lol.... they had Adam in a diaper sandwiched between several enormous subs with about 50,000w going from 10hz to 100hz, very funny.

Comment

I think the myth busters disproved that myth...lol.... they had Adam in a diaper sandwiched between several enormous subs with about 50,000w going from 10hz to 100hz, very funny.

Yea, but the subs they used can't do 30Hz well, let alone 10.

Comment

didnt they have Mr. Meyer (as in Meyer subs) there to run the test? True their tests are never in the least bit scientific or accurate but still.
              samkokajko wins! - MusicalSchizo

Comment

they definitely had Meyer subs for their tests. i remember that episode pretty well.

Comment

they definitely had Meyer subs for their tests. i remember that episode pretty well.

Not just Meyer subs, but John Meyer himself was there...
                  YMMV.

Release your inner DJ... then you will begin to see.

Comment

700's too, plenty of real low end.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/Fender Musical Instruments Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

They shoulda used some real "He Man" subs. I KNOW four Lab Subs can make you sick no problem .

"We Have Met the Enemy and He is Us" - Walt Kelly​

Comment

Interesting feature, is that it is a single 4 ohm or 2 x 8 ohm input.

So If I was to buy a paid of these subs, I could bridge 2 IT6000s into one sub. But I am wonder how many SB1000s it takes to keep up with the TH812 sub.
                        Which rig to take out to a show?
                        Aspects over B2 or the QRx212 over QRx218 rig

Comment

Working...
                        X