Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, thanks for replying...still no luck. I even tried plugging my guitar right in to the input, and then listening with headphones and nothing. And volume was on full blast. Any other ideas? I'm wondering if this one is broken, bc the quick guide said you should be able to plug in and play...???

Comment

• Hey, thanks for replying...still no luck. I even tried plugging my guitar right in to the input, and then listening with headphones and nothing. And volume was on full blast. Any other ideas? I'm wondering if this one is broken, bc the quick guide said you should be able to plug in and play...???

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by DrDankNugs
        View Post

Hey, thanks for replying...still no luck. I even tried plugging my guitar right in to the input, and then listening with headphones and nothing. And volume was on full blast. Any other ideas? I'm wondering if this one is broken, bc the quick guide said you should be able to plug in and play...???

Indeed, there are very few "failure modes" if the guitar is plugged into the input and you're listening on headphones. You've already figured out to turn up the little rear panel volume control, so it's not that. Here are some possible reasons why you wouldn't hear anything:

* Go into the Settings menu. If the XLR Mix slider is set all the way left to USB, you won't hear anything. Hopefully this is it!

* The pedal defaults to volume on several patches. If it's all the way back, you won't hear anything. Also, check the pedal calibration.

* If a cable is plugged into the Amp return jack, but there's nothing plugged into the send jack, and the Amp footswitch is enabled, you won't hear anything.

* If a cable is plugged into the Stomp Loop return jack, but there's nothing plugged into the send jack, and the Stomp footswitch is enabled, you won't hear anything.

And of course, if you're using a Radio Shack 1/4" to 1/8" adapter for your headphones, all bets are off
        CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

View Post

Hey, thanks for replying...still no luck. I even tried plugging my guitar right in to the input, and then listening with headphones and nothing. And volume was on full blast. Any other ideas? I'm wondering if this one is broken, bc the quick guide said you should be able to plug in and play...???

Indeed, there are very few "failure modes" if the guitar is plugged into the input and you're listening on headphones. You've already figured out to turn up the little rear panel volume control, so it's not that. Here are some possible reasons why you wouldn't hear anything:

* Go into the Settings menu. If the XLR Mix slider is set all the way left to USB, you won't hear anything. Hopefully this is it!

* The pedal defaults to volume on several patches. If it's all the way back, you won't hear anything. Also, check the pedal calibration.

* If a cable is plugged into the Amp return jack, but there's nothing plugged into the send jack, and the Amp footswitch is enabled, you won't hear anything.

* If a cable is plugged into the Stomp Loop return jack, but there's nothing plugged into the send jack, and the Stomp footswitch is enabled, you won't hear anything.

And of course, if you're using a Radio Shack 1/4" to 1/8" adapter for your headphones, all bets are off
          CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

View Post

1) What do you see when you power it up? What bank and position are you on? Is there zero output on any position?

2) Have you connected it to your computer yet (via USB) and run NetUpdater?

Windows: http://www.digitech.com/en-US/softwares/netupdater

Mac: http://www.digitech.com/en-US/softwares/netupdater--2

iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
            My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

Comment

View Post

1) What do you see when you power it up? What bank and position are you on? Is there zero output on any position?

2) Have you connected it to your computer yet (via USB) and run NetUpdater?

Windows: http://www.digitech.com/en-US/softwares/netupdater

Mac: http://www.digitech.com/en-US/softwares/netupdater--2

iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
              My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

Comment

View Post

DrDankNugs, let me know if your conversations with our tech support dept. got you sorted out!

Comment

View Post

DrDankNugs, let me know if your conversations with our tech support dept. got you sorted out!

Comment

• Hi DigiTechRep !

I use the iPB10 since 2 months (with bass) and it's definitely a great pedalboard ! I've just record a new album with my band using the XLr out direct to the console and the sound was excellent.

I've just one question about one of my favorite Digitech pedal : the DigiVerb. Is there any plan to have this pedal on the iPB10 ? Specially the Gated Reverb preset. I love it on the bass !!!

It would be great to have a dedicated wha-wha pedal for bass, like the Dunlop Bass Wha : When you start using the expression pedal the wha effect begins. You don't need to activate the effect with an other switch.

My 2 cents...

Comment

• Hi DigiTechRep !

I use the iPB10 since 2 months (with bass) and it's definitely a great pedalboard ! I've just record a new album with my band using the XLr out direct to the console and the sound was excellent.

I've just one question about one of my favorite Digitech pedal : the DigiVerb. Is there any plan to have this pedal on the iPB10 ? Specially the Gated Reverb preset. I love it on the bass !!!

It would be great to have a dedicated wha-wha pedal for bass, like the Dunlop Bass Wha : When you start using the expression pedal the wha effect begins. You don't need to activate the effect with an other switch.

My 2 cents...

Comment

• Hi to All i'm from Italy and i'm new to this forum..(but i read every post and i found no solution)

I bought the ipb10... And i'll get in 10 days

A little question:

It't possible to control the switch of the amp? How many channel?

(I have mesa boogie mark v and my request is 4 channel, or at least 2 crunch and lead)

Midi function through usb?

Thanks and sorry for my bad language..:-)

Comment

• Hi to All i'm from Italy and i'm new to this forum..(but i read every post and i found no solution)

I bought the ipb10... And i'll get in 10 days

A little question:

It't possible to control the switch of the amp? How many channel?

(I have mesa boogie mark v and my request is 4 channel, or at least 2 crunch and lead)

Midi function through usb?

Thanks and sorry for my bad language..:-)

Comment

• Hi to all

Finally I have in my hands the ipb..but after a little time, the ipb don't have sound..

Try to update.., try to slide everything to the max vol..but nothing

I turn the volume pot, and with my surprise, is hard to turn..

It's no in warranty, so i decide to disassembly the ipb and i think "it's a pot problem..and I can simply change.."

And the problem it's, for me, the pot..because I it's broken!! It's open... Probably took a blow.

With my surprise it's not a normal dual pot..with 14 lug..and impossible to find!!

Try also to close the pot..and the result is a volume up and down normally, no sound, but I can ear som noise that increase and decrease turning the pot.

I I took a pictures if someone needs it.

So can anyone help me for to solve this situation?

Where I can find this pot, before to contact some technical assistance here in Italy

I take this opportunity to make you my best wishes for a musical and happy year 2013

Comment

• Hi to all

Finally I have in my hands the ipb..but after a little time, the ipb don't have sound..

Try to update.., try to slide everything to the max vol..but nothing

It's no in warranty, so i decide to disassembly the ipb and i think "it's a pot problem..and I can simply change.."

And the problem it's, for me, the pot..because I it's broken!! It's open... Probably took a blow.

With my surprise it's not a normal dual pot..with 14 lug..and impossible to find!!

Try also to close the pot..and the result is a volume up and down normally, no sound, but I can ear som noise that increase and decrease turning the pot.

I I took a pictures if someone needs it.

So can anyone help me for to solve this situation?

Where I can find this pot, before to contact some technical assistance here in Italy

I take this opportunity to make you my best wishes for a musical and happy year 2013

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by ginopelle
                                View Post

Hi to all

I had the EXACT same problem with my first iPB. It's as though it was dropped onto the volume knob. I also took mine apart (hoping to fix it myself), but it didn't work properly afterwards (once in a while it would work, but simply touching it caused it to stop working. Thankfully I was able to get it replaced at the store that I purchased it at, but I suspect you may have to go through Digitech customer service. The cheapest way may be to get them to send you a new volume pot, but I don't know if they would do such a thing.

I hope you get your problem resolved, as the iPB-10 is a fabulous device (for me it's a toy, as I have never owned an effects pedal, but I am definitely learning a lot about how certain tones are created.

Allan

Comment

Working...
                                X