No announcement yet.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by LandonC
    View Post

Well, that's a shame. Honestly at this point I wish I had gotten the RP1000 or RP500. I think I'm done here folks - thanks for all your assistance.

You don't want the mod? We can have it done for you very quickly.

Comment

View Post

Another beef with this pedal on something I can't figure out. I hook it up USB. I set my iMac sound settings to use the IPB-10 for input and output. The volume controls for the iMac then go dead, and I can't hear any sound output through my studio monitors (which I have hooked direct to the pedal). Now, I've done this with the POD HD500 and the BOSS GT-100 without issue. I thought I read the USB connection support sound going in both directions does it not? I tried this in windows also just to be sure. Any help would be appreciated.

To clarify a bit more, I can still hear my guitar but I can't hear anything playing from my iMac like iTunes for example. Or, I frequently used this setup with other pedals so i could use Guitar Rig 5, aka as an audio interface.

Landon,

I use windows 7 , but I use backing tracks playing from my laptop , on the hard drive , youtube video's and iTunes all the time. I hear my guitar , backing tracks, (and even annoying youtube ads that I must listen to for 5 seconds ) thru my monitors. I even run s gear stand alone software on my laptop and run my ipb stomps with it. So it definitely works. I am not sure what settings are needed on the Mac, but it was plug n play for me. Are you going into settings on the ipb-10 and looking at the sliders for output ? I am sure it is just a few settings that are off. Sorry if this was already addressed, but I didn't see this answered for you, so just trying to help out

Comment

View Post

Another beef with this pedal on something I can't figure out. I hook it up USB. I set my iMac sound settings to use the IPB-10 for input and output. The volume controls for the iMac then go dead, and I can't hear any sound output through my studio monitors (which I have hooked direct to the pedal). Now, I've done this with the POD HD500 and the BOSS GT-100 without issue. I thought I read the USB connection support sound going in both directions does it not? I tried this in windows also just to be sure. Any help would be appreciated.

To clarify a bit more, I can still hear my guitar but I can't hear anything playing from my iMac like iTunes for example. Or, I frequently used this setup with other pedals so i could use Guitar Rig 5, aka as an audio interface.

Landon,

I use windows 7 , but I use backing tracks playing from my laptop , on the hard drive , youtube video's and iTunes all the time. I hear my guitar , backing tracks, (and even annoying youtube ads that I must listen to for 5 seconds ) thru my monitors. I even run s gear stand alone software on my laptop and run my ipb stomps with it. So it definitely works. I am not sure what settings are needed on the Mac, but it was plug n play for me. Are you going into settings on the ipb-10 and looking at the sliders for output ? I am sure it is just a few settings that are off. Sorry if this was already addressed, but I didn't see this answered for you, so just trying to help out

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by otavioreis
          View Post

Hi everybody.

It s been longtime that i m waiting for bass amps models for ipb10. Digitechrep could you please tell us if bass amps are coming?

Thx

DigitechRep, could you please give uis information about that? There are another bass players that bought ipb10 waiting for the bass amps.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by otavioreis
            View Post

Hi everybody.

It s been longtime that i m waiting for bass amps models for ipb10. Digitechrep could you please tell us if bass amps are coming?

Thx

DigitechRep, could you please give uis information about that? There are another bass players that bought ipb10 waiting for the bass amps.

Comment

• Sorry, I missed your question. We have modeled some bass amps that have not made it into an update yet. I have no ETA as to when they will be included.

Comment

• Sorry, I missed your question. We have modeled some bass amps that have not made it into an update yet. I have no ETA as to when they will be included.

Comment

• My wife just bought me this thing for my birthday. I am kind of a n00b when it comes to electronics, but this thing looks awesome. The downside is, I cant figure out how to use it. And by use it, I mean actually even get it started. I tried plugging my guitar into the input, and then the amp into EVERY open slot, and nothing worked. Any suggestions?

Comment

• My wife just bought me this thing for my birthday. I am kind of a n00b when it comes to electronics, but this thing looks awesome. The downside is, I cant figure out how to use it. And by use it, I mean actually even get it started. I tried plugging my guitar into the input, and then the amp into EVERY open slot, and nothing worked. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Digitech rep: can you tell us what is involved in changing out the plug for the new ipad (what is done, how long it takes, who pays for shipping, etc.)

Comment

• Digitech rep: can you tell us what is involved in changing out the plug for the new ipad (what is done, how long it takes, who pays for shipping, etc.)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by DrDankNugs
                          View Post

My wife just bought me this thing for my birthday. I am kind of a n00b when it comes to electronics, but this thing looks awesome. The downside is, I cant figure out how to use it. And by use it, I mean actually even get it started. I tried plugging my guitar into the input, and then the amp into EVERY open slot, and nothing worked. Any suggestions?

For now:

1) In addtion to plugging your guitar into the iPB-10 INPUT. just plug the LEFT OUT of the iPB-10 to the input of your amp. Make sure you have some volume on the pedal. You should then we able to choose and hear any of the 100 presets. Eg, hit the up/down button to get to say bank number 18, then bit button 1. You are now on 18:1. At this point you dont even need an iPad.

When you have time:

2) Browse through the manual which is here : http://www.digitech.com/system/docum...pdf?1349131858

3) read this thread from the beginning - its worth it.

4) Check to the iPB-10 Ready Reference site (link below)

Enjoy!
                          iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
                          My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by DrDankNugs
                            View Post

My wife just bought me this thing for my birthday. I am kind of a n00b when it comes to electronics, but this thing looks awesome. The downside is, I cant figure out how to use it. And by use it, I mean actually even get it started. I tried plugging my guitar into the input, and then the amp into EVERY open slot, and nothing worked. Any suggestions?

For now:

1) In addtion to plugging your guitar into the iPB-10 INPUT. just plug the LEFT OUT of the iPB-10 to the input of your amp. Make sure you have some volume on the pedal. You should then we able to choose and hear any of the 100 presets. Eg, hit the up/down button to get to say bank number 18, then bit button 1. You are now on 18:1. At this point you dont even need an iPad.

When you have time:

2) Browse through the manual which is here : http://www.digitech.com/system/docum...pdf?1349131858

3) read this thread from the beginning - its worth it.

4) Check to the iPB-10 Ready Reference site (link below)

Enjoy!
                            iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
                            My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by nippyjun
                              View Post

Digitech rep: can you tell us what is involved in changing out the plug for the new ipad (what is done, how long it takes, who pays for shipping, etc.)

The process hasn't yet been defined. We only just got in the new connectors and came up with a mod last week. I'll let everyone know what the process is as soon as it is defined.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by nippyjun
                                View Post

Digitech rep: can you tell us what is involved in changing out the plug for the new ipad (what is done, how long it takes, who pays for shipping, etc.)

The process hasn't yet been defined. We only just got in the new connectors and came up with a mod last week. I'll let everyone know what the process is as soon as it is defined.

Comment

Working...
                                X