Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

31870887

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by gregg29576
    View Post

    Thanks...that was confusing me. From the other patches I look at it seemed the correct flow (with the given effects in the patch) was from left to right like you say. But my brain says to go from right to left.




    My brain flipped it on the iPB, and I didn't even notice.

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by thebioguy
      View Post

      MediaMan,



      I was just thinking (no jokes please)... How about a place for entire user libraries? Maybe someone will have a completely modified library or a novel way to organize their patches (names and groupings) and would like to share..




      Do you mean store a users backup file??? so that another user can import via Restore??
      iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
      My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by MediaMan09
        View Post

        Do you mean store a users backup file??? so that another user can import via Restore??




        I guess that's what it actually is. But I wasn't thinking of it as online backup per-say, I was thinking of it as a quick way to share entire set-ups (names, description, locations, groups). Of course, there would be no real reason to share unless your library was heavily modified.

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
          View Post

          We are pulling data from this thread like mad right now, we are not "dismissing" anyone's comments.




          Sounds great. Love the update by the way. The tap-tempo was just what I needed. I like the fact that you focus on the bigger issues. I like options, but who really needs two delays?! I see that a user can have such a request but it's not really an issue concerning the wast majority.



          Looking forward to the next update and the stuff from the Stomp shop while I enjoy going digital with the ipb-10 every day ;-) It's great to know you guys at DT are digging in deep in the forum.

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by Foghmar
            View Post

            Sounds great. Love the update by the way. The tap-tempo was just what I needed. I like the fact that you focus on the bigger issues. I like options, but who really needs two delays?! I see that a user can have such a request but it's not really an issue concerning the wast majority.




            I don't know that I would assume anything about what users are looking for in any given update. I, too, wouldn't mind having the option of two delays. I don't bring it up though, because someone else has already requested it.

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by Foghmar
              View Post

              Sounds great. Love the update by the way. The tap-tempo was just what I needed. I like the fact that you focus on the bigger issues. I like options, but who really needs two delays?! I see that a user can have such a request but it's not really an issue concerning the wast majority.



              Looking forward to the next update and the stuff from the Stomp shop while I enjoy going digital with the ipb-10 every day ;-) It's great to know you guys at DT are digging in deep in the forum.




              I don't need two delays. I want the ability to change between two set delay times within a patch instead of having to change patches. This opens the door up greatly when doing rhythm stuff and changing solos. I've been using something like this for a few years and it's really slick. I think for a majority of users, we don't jump around using 20 different setting but usually fix on a couple that we like. If the delay is able to jump between a couple of time settings within one patch then with by using a distortion pedal in balance with the amp gain, I only use a couple of patches for most of my sounds. By the way, I've been playing in a contemporary worship setting for over 15 years and have found this to be the easiest way to deal with learning 5 songs per week with only one rehearsal.



              So, that is why I would like the delay to have more options. I hope that DTR is correct and the external foot switch will have more options.



              BTW the file sharing through the sight works great and I'm really glad for the people working on it.

              Comment


              • Hello, I have some real troubles with my iPB-10 since the new Nexus app was updated (oct 6th). I can't get no connection with my iPad2. Each time when I power up. I got the message that I should update my firmware. But that's already up to date. If choose to update the firmware anyway I got a failure message "can't connect to MIDI ports, ensure to disconnect USB cable. Well you guess, the USB cable was already disconnected. I already tried an update with the USB-cable which was succesfully, I tried another iPad2...same story. The support from Digitech takes much too long....I'm a little desperate right now because in a few days I have a gig and all my patches are in the iPad :-( Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks in advance, Edgar The Netherlands

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by The Ed
                  View Post

                  Hello, I have some real troubles with my iPB-10 since the new Nexus app was updated (oct 6th). I can't get no connection with my iPad2. Each time when I power up. I got the message that I should update my firmware. But that's already up to date. If choose to update the firmware anyway I got a failure message "can't connect to MIDI ports, ensure to disconnect USB cable. Well you guess, the USB cable was already disconnected. I already tried an update with the USB-cable which was succesfully, I tried another iPad2...same story. The support from Digitech takes much too long....I'm a little desperate right now because in a few days I have a gig and all my patches are in the iPad :-( Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks in advance, Edgar The Netherlands




                  Please contact our tech support dept. via email :support@digitech.com



                  Or by phone: 801 566 8800, ask for Bill in Tech support.



                  They are on the computer and phones ready to help right now. Also check your inbox I sent a message asking for direct contact info, I can have someone contact you.

                  Comment


                  • Sorry to hear of your trouble. You may wish to try the Firmware updater utility that runs on your PC/Mac. See Downloads section on http://www.digitech.com/en/products/...ble-pedalboard



                    Using this utility you can update the IPB-10 to the latest firmware without connecting it to your iPad. Beware : not sure if Digitech has the latest firmware uploaded into that utility yet. Something to consider before proceeding.



                    Good luck!

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by mck
                      View Post

                      Sorry to hear of your trouble. You may wish to try the Firmware updater utility that runs on your PC/Mac. See Downloads section on http://www.digitech.com/en/products/...ble-pedalboard



                      Using this utility you can update the IPB-10 to the latest firmware without connecting it to your iPad. Beware : not sure if Digitech has the latest firmware uploaded into that utility yet. Something to consider before proceeding.



                      Good luck!




                      Thanks for your feedback but I already tried that several times. Update was succesful, but I still have no connection to the iPad. At this moment I wishe I had some analogue pedals.....

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
                        View Post

                        Please contact our tech support dept. via email :support@digitech.com



                        Or by phone: 801 566 8800, ask for Bill in Tech support.



                        They are on the computer and phones ready to help right now.




                        I already contact by e-mail 20 houres ago but it takes so long so I tried this way...

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by The Ed
                          View Post

                          Hello, I have some real troubles with my iPB-10 since the new Nexus app was updated (oct 6th). I can't get no connection with my iPad2. Each time when I power up. I got the message that I should update my firmware. But that's already up to date. If choose to update the firmware anyway I got a failure message "can't connect to MIDI ports, ensure to disconnect USB cable. Well you guess, the USB cable was already disconnected. I already tried an update with the USB-cable which was succesfully, I tried another iPad2...same story. The support from Digitech takes much too long....I'm a little desperate right now because in a few days I have a gig and all my patches are in the iPad :-( Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks in advance, Edgar The Netherlands




                          Ed,



                          I had the same problem. Disconnecting from the iPB-10 then complete shutdown and reboot of iPad fixed the problem.

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by The Ed
                            View Post

                            I already contact by e-mail 20 houres ago but it takes so long so I tried this way...




                            PM me your contact info and I will have someone contact you.

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by The Ed
                              View Post

                              Thanks for your feedback but I already tried that several times. Update was succesful, but I still have no connection to the iPad. At this moment I wishe I had some analogue pedals.....




                              So if you have done the NetUpdater thing and yet your updated IPB-Nexus is still telling you that the ipb-10 needs its firmware refreshed then the conclusion I reach is that perhaps Digitech has yet to update the NetUpdater to pull the latest firmware.



                              On another note, can you try doing a full power down on your iPad (hold home button + power button for a while...). First rule of tech support... demand a reboot! :-)



                              Good luck!

                              Comment








                              • Quote Originally Posted by The Ed
                                View Post

                                I already contact by e-mail 20 houres ago but it takes so long so I tried this way...




                                The phone number does't work from The Netherlands....

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X