Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

31870887

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by Foghmar
    View Post

    Any rumors of a clean boost in the update? Right now I'm using the eq as a boost and it's fine, but it means I can't...well... use it as an Eq all the time.




    Don't know of any boost rumors, but it is anticipated there will be capability to use two like kind pedals for at least the dirts. If they extend that to all pedals, then we might get to use two EQs and the second could function as either a boost or a cut (both + and - are needed).



    On my previous suggestion to use a "dummy" pedal, I got to playing around last night on this and discovered that it might be doable with the standard chorus pedal. If you put the speed down to zero, it seems to give a mild boost of maybe 1 or 2 dbs if the level is all the way up. But this isn't very flexible. I only tried a few pedals , so there may be a better one.



    In testing, I did discover a BUG (note to Mediaman) in the Whodoo Sparkle pedal. Seems that even when switched OFF the "clean" control is still engaged. There is a noticeable effect on this control even when the gain is all the way down and pedal is off, which is strange since the pedal ,even when on, should presumably have no effect when there is no gain. So looks like this one needs some debugging. Too bad, since its one of my favorite pedals.

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by Reposed Roller
      View Post

      Can you also allow us to vote on individual entries? That would allow Digitech to see which features are in the most demand. ..

      :-)




      Actually drewbrothers and paka mentioned this as well....paka may have a techy solution in mind... we are collaborating to see if we can make it happen...
      iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
      My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by MediaMan09
        View Post

        Actually drewbrothers and paka mentioned this as well....paka may have a techy solution in mind... we are collaborating to see if we can make it happen...




        Nice, that would be great.

        Comment


        • okay, got a whack of suggestions captured now on the ready/refrence site. If I missed your favorite(s), or mis-represented anything, please let kmow (point me to a post or send me the particulars).







          Ability to vote still 'under development'
          iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
          My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by MediaMan09
            View Post

            okay, got a whack of suggestions captured now on the ready/refrence site. If I missed your favorite(s), or mis-represented anything, please let kmow (point me to a post or send me



            Ability to vote still 'under development'




            Regarding PA-002



            I would remove the words "This would give the Nexus greater power as a. marketing tool by both iPad owners who just want to play with Nexus, and iPB-10 owners who just want to brag. (Right now the Nexus works as anti-marketing because the first impression of silence, sucks)" since this is beyond the description of the suggestions itself.

            Comment


            • Noticed the update is out today

              Comment


              • iPB-NEXUS UPDATE (1.06) is LIVE IN APP STORE!!! NOW! Really...

                Comment


                • BTW, how do you display uploaded pictures in the message? All I get is the link to display.



                  I know the answer is in the board somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.



                  Thanks.

                  Comment








                  • Quote Originally Posted by Leftyz60
                    View Post

                    iPB-NEXUS UPDATE (1.06) is LIVE IN APP STORE!!! NOW! Really...




                    Is it really out? Screenshot

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by thebioguy
                      View Post

                      BTW, how do you display uploaded pictures in the message? All I get is the link to display.



                      I know the answer is in the board somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.



                      Thanks.




                      I used photobucket, right click the picture, select link, and then select insert image icon and paste the link shortcut. It is a pain but that is the best way I know of.

                      Comment


                      • WOW!! LeftyZ60 wasn't kidding. It is out and it looks like they added Tap Tempo, a better EQ, and drum roll the ability to exchange presets.

                        Comment


                        • What's New in Version 1.06

                          * iOS 6 compatible.

                          * Tap-tempo has been added.

                          * Added ability to import and export presets and share presets via email.

                          * Added backup and restore of entire library.

                          * External foot-switch can now control iTunes music playback.

                          * Faster syncing.

                          * Misc. fixes and improvements.
                          iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
                          My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by MediaMan09
                            View Post

                            What's New in Version 1.06

                            * iOS 6 compatible.

                            * Tap-tempo has been added.

                            * Added ability to import and export presets and share presets via email.

                            * Added backup and restore of entire library.

                            * External foot-switch can now control iTunes music playback.

                            * Faster syncing.

                            * Misc. fixes and improvements.




                            I wonder if we can import and export RP1000 stuff as well. That would be awesome if we could.

                            Comment


                            • Anyone installed this yet who can give some feedback. How did I know they would release this when I was at work. Details anyone...

                              Comment








                              • Quote Originally Posted by drewbrothers
                                View Post

                                Anyone installed this yet who can give some feedback. How did I know they would release this when I was at work. Details anyone...




                                Installed but I dont see any of the new features ( yet).. Also looks like manual/help screen not yet updated .. still looking around ...





                                FOUND IT .... Under My Tones..... will try to post screenshots...
                                iPB-10 Ready Reference Web Site
                                My new home for forum discussions : DigiTech iPB-10 USER FORUM (at TGP)

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X