Britney Needs to Shave!

Mike McLenison

• Members

You can catch the performance on MTV.com. The show is broken up into segments, so you don't have to wade through anything else.

It's... kinda sad.

Like a badly charged rechargeable battery, she seems to wind down right from the top.

Her time is never sharp -- but by the end she's moving erratically out of time from the other dancers (not in a good and clearly not in an intended way) and having trouble hitting her marks lipsyncing.

• Members

Man, I got baited and switched into watching this. I was at a friend's to watch the Giants' football game when they announced we would be watching the awards show at 9:00..I never NEVER watch awards shows by choice...

So I saw Brit's number and Blue nailed it--flat from the very beginning, and getting flatter. So what, though? Given Sara Silverman's ensuing monolgue, it looks like a set up to me anyway.

• Members

Oh, is that image P'shopped? I thought it was for real.

Photoshopped.

Pretty lifeless performance. She looks exhausted.

Why is she still doing this? She's 25 years old, she can't play the part of the teen hottie who will let you see her boobies anymore, she has 2 kids, she still has her youth, and she has more money than most of us will ever see. Her shelf life was up a while ago.

Retire from this circus and enjoy the rest of your life already!

Archived