Ran into Craig Anderton today

• Members

I took a picture of him while he was taking a picture of me, but since I neglected to bring the little mini-USB cable that connects my camera to my computer, you'll just have to wait to see the result until I return home from AES.

All in all, I'd say Craig is looking as dashing and handsome as ever. A more debonaire moderator there never was.

• Members

I took a picture of him while he was taking a picture of me, but since I neglected to bring the little mini-USB cable that connects my camera to my computer, you'll just have to wait to see the result until I return home from AES.

Is it possible that your camera uses an SD card, and your computer has an SD slot? That's how I transfer my photos, no need for the cable.

• Members

I was standing right there when it happened, and I'm delighted to be able to say that I resisted the temptation to take a picture of them taking pictures of each other.

dB

• CMS Author

I was really hoping Dave was going to whip out a camera for the previously unattempted triangular mutual photo shoot (it could have been the photographic equivalent of the Mexican standoff scene in
Reservoir Dogs
).

You have to be careful about that. Get the lighting just a little off and you'll find that you've all been transported on to a M

• Members

Jeff-Were you at the Tascam booth?

I wandered by the TASCAM booth many times, but I haven't worked there in 5-1/2 years, man. I still have friends there, though.

I did see Mike Rivers today and chatted for a bit. I believe 2008 marks 20 consecutive years of chatting with Mike Rivers in the aisle of an AES show. :)

Archived