• Show
Clear All

Summer Rental with John Candy
    Eden Traveller 400
    Eden XLT410
    Fender Precision Lefty
    Fender Jazz Fretless Lefty

Comment

Million Dollar Hotel, a tremendously awful 2+ hour long movie starring Mel Gibson.
      <this space intentionally left blank>

Comment

Battlefield Earth single handedly tainted Co$ and ruined John Travolta's career after all the hype he pitched over this screen adaptation of a horrible Elron Hubbard book.

And a (dis)honorable mention goes to Invasion of the Bee Girls. I was with friends when we surfed onto this movie as it was getting started, and I could tell in 10 milliseconds it was going to be a really bad movie. So we muted the sound and started inventing our own dialogue, like our own version of MST3K. That was hilarious.
        this sig no verb

Comment

I kind of liked Dogville.

There really needs to be sub-categories here because there are your terrible movies made by people with money and some talent who should know better, and then there's your low-budget utter crap.

The worst movie that I've seen recently that actually had distribution was a clunker called "Ghostwatcher" - it was so low-budget that the "director" also did the music...which was mediocre metal. Awful.
          There's a Seeker born every minute! -Dr. "Happy" Harry Cox

member HCBF Tube Bass Amp Club

"i have that kind of voice..... a man who received a kick on his balls"-Cencio

"Moreover, the sound of an air rich feeling is a feature because it excels in sound place vast reproduction."
          -

I beg to differ
          My myspace
          Bucket on myspace
          Tickled Pink on myspace
          psychodots.net

Comment

Originally posted by kingtimot
            Gotta be a tie between Episode 2 and Episode 3 of Star Wars.

George Lucas - why have you forsaken me? Why, please tell me why?!?

Thread over.
            Wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

The show, no matter how retarded, must go on. This is why musicians drink so much, alcohol helps them cope with facts by enveloping their brains and auditory senses in a haze of thickly applied B.S.

Comment

Pearl Harbor

I have yet to find anything about that movie that makes it worth sitting through 3 hours of torture.

Ill-defined character development... sub-par acting (and some of those actors can do better)... and zero chemistry between cast members.

Match all that up with an over-sized, soap-opera script that didn't have to take place in 1941... and you end up with a Director (*cough*Michael Bay*cough*) who really screwed the pooch on one of the most important pieces of American history.

That guy needs to have his Director's license taken away for life.

The bombing of Pearl Harbor was not a joke. He obviously failed to see that.
              My Band

"If my calculations are correct... when this baby hits 88 miles an hour... you're gonna see some serious s**t!"

I've been Bootsied:
              1/10/2005
              8/23/2005

Comment

Happiness
                I am the liquor.

Comment

Originally posted by monark110
                  Million Dollar Hotel, a tremendously awful 2+ hour long movie starring Mel Gibson.

Clown face
                  "Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not."-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

planet of the apes...

i booed in the theater at that ****************ty ending
                    Let's get off our computers and go practice!!!meh
                    Let's just face it...I can't Typw! BUT I do play upright bass better than you
                    Emperor: HCBF Conklin owners club
                    President: Warwick Fortress MasterMan owner's club
                    Member: Aguilar DB751 owners club
                    "...when Bassius answers your theory question, you damn well better listen to him now and think about it later..." -Chris-Dax
                    Webcam lessons with me? PM me
                    I can TAB anything you need $15/chart
                    Bassius is a proud endorser of Aguilar Amps!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulyWally
                      Pearl Harbor

I have yet to find anything about that movie that makes it worth sitting through 3 hours of torture.

Ill-defined character development... sub-par acting (and some of those actors can do better)... and zero chemistry between cast members.

Match all that up with an over-sized, soap-opera script that didn't have to take place in 1941... and you end up with a Director (*cough*Michael Bay*cough*) who really screwed the pooch on one of the most important pieces of American history.

That guy needs to have his Director's license taken away for life.

The bombing of Pearl Harbor was not a joke. He obviously failed to see that.

+1 yah dude

hey have you seen Tora, Tora, Tora that is the **************** for pearl harbor action
                      Let's get off our computers and go practice!!!meh
                      Let's just face it...I can't Typw! BUT I do play upright bass better than you
                      Emperor: HCBF Conklin owners club
                      President: Warwick Fortress MasterMan owner's club
                      Member: Aguilar DB751 owners club
                      "...when Bassius answers your theory question, you damn well better listen to him now and think about it later..." -Chris-Dax
                      Webcam lessons with me? PM me
                      I can TAB anything you need $15/chart
                      Bassius is a proud endorser of Aguilar Amps!!

Comment

• Nearly everything produced by Hollywood nowadays.

There are soooooo many.
                        From little Acorns the mighty Marxists grow!

Actually, it depends on an individual's ability to handle pain and woe. From what I've seen from most of the posts on this forum, the namby-pamby, crybabysissybedwetting, lookatmeI'mspecial, mylifesuckspleasefeelmypain posts, I'd sterilize at least 80% of you people. Lug

Comment

• I have many a hated movies...

Speed 1 - Sandra *acts about as good as Keanu Reeves* Bulluck and Keanu Reeves. 'Nuff said.

Speed 2 - Pray tell, how can a movie take out a horrible actor in Keanu Reeves and yet still make it worse than the first one.

Kingdom of Heaven - Thank goodness I fell asleep 45 minutes in. Worst movie I have seen in a long time. The previews for this looked pretty good. Boy, was I hornswoggled.

Fear and Loathing - Im a Depp fan but couldnt get past 30 minutes on this one. I just didnt get it.

I actually liked Crash though. I thought some scenes were intense and enjoyed the twists for some of the characters.

M Night's latest was trash. I liked his others though.
                          WINNER OF THE BONOMAN POST OF THE DAY AWARD!!! 4-13-05Winner of Lug's "Best Visual Analogy Utilizing Both a Fat and Skinny Person

Comment

• i've never seen it, but i've heard battlefield earth is hands-down the worst movie ever. a friend said, "you think you want to see it because you hear it's so bad you think it will be funny. whatever you do, don't watch this movie."
                            Ibanez BTB 6-string
                            Carvin fretless 5-string
                            Romanian Upright
                            Line6 Lowdown Studio 110
                            Pod X3 Live + Sennheiser HD555 headphones
                            I can see us read the signs
                            But spell them out in backward travesty
                            I see us close our eyes
                            To all the wounds that we inflict to this world by being "free"
                            We love this world to death
                            Purchasing our lifestyles with our lives
                            Defending our momentary nations
                            With the loss of our priceless earthly home
                            -Daniel Gildenlöw, "Nihil Morari"

Comment

• So judging from 6 pages worth of bad movies, it seems then that, ALL you guys LOVE Brokeback Mountain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fran da Man
                                So judging from 6 pages worth of bad movies, it seems then that, ALL you guys LOVE Brokeback Mountain.

Haven't seen it and I don't want to see it

Comment

Working...
                                X