What is the worst movie you ever saw?

Bass8987

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Originally posted by AntiStuff

Cassablanca - Never even seen it, but how good can it be if it's in a forein country? USA! USA!

You might want to give this one a shot. Bogart, Bergman, Rick's Cafe Americain. . . .Lots of famous quotes, and classic songs as played/sang by Sam. Turner probably has a colorized version for you to try, too.

• Members

There are so many, but I rememebr three movies I went to go see while attending college. They were so bad, that I either fell asleep or just walked out of it.

1) Candyman 2: Farewell to the Flesh - Thanks to my buddy for picking this crap-ola

2) The Mangler - The same guy who picked the movie above again picked this movie. I don't let him pick movies to watch anymore.

3) Bed of Roses - Two of my friends picked this one. First time I ever fell asleep in a movie theatre.

• Members

Damn, so many bad movies....Off the top of my head....
- The Fog remake (not that the original was great, but Oscar material in comparison. I only saw it cause they shot it on the island I live on)
- Waterworld (nuff said)
- Crash (overindulgent piece of {censored} posing as an intellectual look at racism)
- Sideways (overindulgent piece of {censored} posing as an intellectual look at wine/whiners)
- Forest Gump (why did this win oscars?)
- Pretty much every movie Tom Hanks did after Forest Gump.
- War of the Worlds (nice special effects, too bad they don't work on Tom Cruise..)
- Passion of the Christ

That is all.......for now:evil:

• Members

Originally posted by The Ox

Cold Mountain - Couldn't even finish it...

Donny Brasco - I love Al Pacino, but he was just too {censored}in' cheesy in this one.

Neither of these were bad movies. You have to understand that they were not catering to an audience of prepubescent boys.

• Members

Originally posted by LSMFT6

The Ring

predictable, terrible acting, not scary.

+1. And what "the ring" turned out to be... gaaay.

I will admit though, the horse going over the boat and getting chopped up was awesome. The guy electrocuting himself was quite entertaining as well!

• Members
Battlefield Earth single handedly tainted Co$ and ruined John Travolta's career after all the hype he pitched over this screen adaptation of a horrible Elron Hubbard book.

And a (dis)honorable mention goes to Invasion of the Bee Girls. I was with friends when we surfed onto this movie as it was getting started, and I could tell in 10 milliseconds it was going to be a really bad movie. :idea: So we muted the sound and started inventing our own dialogue, like our own version of MST3K. That was hilarious.

• Members

I kind of liked Dogville.

There really needs to be sub-categories here because there are your terrible movies made by people with money and some talent who should know better, and then there's your low-budget utter crap.

The worst movie that I've seen recently that actually had distribution was a clunker called "Ghostwatcher" - it was so low-budget that the "director" also did the music...which was mediocre metal. Awful.

• Members

Pearl Harbor

I have yet to find anything about that movie that makes it worth sitting through 3 hours of torture.

Ill-defined character development... sub-par acting (and some of those actors can do better)... and zero chemistry between cast members.

Match all that up with an over-sized, soap-opera script that didn't have to take place in 1941... and you end up with a Director (*cough*Michael Bay*cough*) who really screwed the pooch on one of the most important pieces of American history.

That guy needs to have his Director's license taken away for life.

The bombing of Pearl Harbor was not a joke. He obviously failed to see that.

• Members

Originally posted by PaulyWally

Pearl Harbor

I have yet to find anything about that movie that makes it worth sitting through 3 hours of torture.

Ill-defined character development... sub-par acting (and some of those actors can do better)... and zero chemistry between cast members.

Match all that up with an over-sized, soap-opera script that didn't
have
to take place in 1941... and you end up with a Director (*cough*Michael Bay*cough*) who really screwed the pooch on one of the most important pieces of American history.

That guy needs to have his Director's license taken away for life.

The bombing of Pearl Harbor was not a joke. He obviously failed to see that.

+1 yah dude

hey have you seen Tora, Tora, Tora that is the {censored} for pearl harbor action

Archived