What is the worst movie you ever saw?

Bass8987

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jonathan_matos5

daredevil and all of ben afflec's movies

Hell no, as much as I want to hate Ben Affleck, he played in some great movies (Dazed and Confused, all of Kevin Smith's movies).

Gigli is one of the worst movies ever though, The Village too.

• Members

Paycheck. Gotta be the worst big budget movie ever put on celluloid. I can't believe Uma Thurman was in that piece of trash. Actually, yes, I can. She was also in Hysterical Blindness.

Random Hearts. What a snoozefest!

Tromeo and Juliet. ACK! I was sooooo offended, and so was everyone watching, we stopped it about half way through. And these are people who LOVE bad B movies! God it was horrible.

• Members

It's threads like this that make me happy I usually have a good idea of how much a movie's going to suck.

One that did surprise me a bit was Ultraviolet. I didn't think it'd be all that impressive but I wasn't expecting the movie to suck as much as it did. The special effects were pretty shoddy at times, the script was more iffy than expected and the plot was a bit more disastrously idiotic than the trailer lead you to believe.

On the flip side, Fun With Dick and Jane was pretty damn funny in comparison to what I was expecting. My wife was laughing pretty damn hard at a few points. We enjoyed that one.

Archived