What is the worst movie you ever saw?

Bass8987

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have many a hated movies...

Speed 1 - Sandra *acts about as good as Keanu Reeves* Bulluck and Keanu Reeves. 'Nuff said.

Speed 2 - Pray tell, how can a movie take out a horrible actor in Keanu Reeves and yet still make it worse than the first one.

Kingdom of Heaven - Thank goodness I fell asleep 45 minutes in. Worst movie I have seen in a long time. The previews for this looked pretty good. Boy, was I hornswoggled.

Fear and Loathing - Im a Depp fan but couldnt get past 30 minutes on this one. I just didnt get it.

I actually liked Crash though. I thought some scenes were intense and enjoyed the twists for some of the characters.

M Night's latest was trash. I liked his others though.

• Members

i've never seen it, but i've heard battlefield earth is hands-down the worst movie ever. a friend said, "you think you want to see it because you hear it's so bad you think it will be funny. whatever you do, don't watch this movie."

• Members
Originally posted by Fran da Man

So judging from 6 pages worth of bad movies, it seems then that, ALL you guys LOVE Brokeback Mountain.

I think we all just knew better than to see it to begin with.

I don't know what the Academy was thinking, and I don't care.
I've got no problem at all with gay people OR gay movies ("Birdcage" was great, if only for the chance to laugh at Gene Hackman in drag :D ), but that story just SOUNDED so stupid, exploitive and contrived that I refuse to see it. Frankly, I think if I were gay I'd be offended.

• Members
Originally posted by Markee

I want to add two more. Both Paul Newman and Al Pachino owe me $4 bucks. Paul for the Robert Altman movie Quintet and Pachino for Johnny Deerfield. Oh, and most of Burt Reynolds movies.....

Dude.... you're not SUPPOSED to go to a Burt Reynolds movie expecting it to be GOOD. If you do, that's YOUR bad. :D

That said, I loved Boogie Nights, but then... that wasn't a "Burt Reynolds movie," it was a movie that had Burt IN it. I even thought he was appropriately cast... can't think of anyone else who would have been better in that role.

• Members

Anything David Lynch. M Night, any other over rated prententious directors.

The Hills Have Eyes re make was also repulsive. I do like horror movies that have that kind of extreme violence on occasion, but it was simply distasteful. Any movie with rape in it too, that is something that just crosses the line.

• Members

Originally posted by honkylips

The award goes to...........

The Longest Yard, followed closely by Wedding Crashers. The two unfunniest comedies I have seen in quite some time. Three hours of my life I will never get back.

if you are talking about the remake of the longest yard i agree

but neither one was meant as a comedy fyi

Archived