This is where all the fun is-SOUND. This pedal can be a great booster, charismatic over drive, mild to crazy fuzz and everything in between because of it's clever design it's very warm-sweet and silent even with the maximum settings. Fuzzwork Orange is silicon based fuzz but I feel like Remco went extra miles to get the best silicon transistors on the market. A big fun is using guitar volume control to find many flavors of the pedal and it cleans beautifully. I use Tom Anderson Classic (h/s/s) and Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro guitars with Hughes & Kettner Edition Tube 20th Anniversary (20W/EL84). My setup loves this pedal and I'll not accelerate if I say that this could be the only pedal to cover all of my dirt needs.

I would bring this beauty around the world without a backup.

General Comments

As a guitarist for almost 28 years I was always interested in the music on the edge. I was involved in speed/thrash music in 80's went to the jazz/post hard core/rock and progressive in the beginning of the 90's, electronic/industrial/experimental and avantgarde.

My web site is www.nonfiniremai.com.

Fuzzwork Orange is a big part of my sound, definitely one of the best fuzz pedals in the boutique world.