A few Musikmesse pictures

ArKay

• Members

I had been told that cameras wouldn't be allowed so I didn't bring my trusty SLR, but I sneaked in a small Powershot. The pics aren't the best, some are blurry, some overexposed, others too dark, but it's the best I could do.

I wished I could have taken more, but it was pretty crowded and people kept getting in the way.

Nik Huber

001_Nik_Huber.jpg

Zerberus (Germany)

002_Zerberus.jpg

Eastwood

003_Eastwood.jpg

ER Guitars Delphonic (Germany)

004_ER_Delphonic1.jpg

004_ER_Delphonic2.jpg

Vintage Burns

005_Burns1.jpg

005_Burns2.jpg

Armas (Italy)

006_Armas1.jpg

006_Armas2.jpg

• Members

Maton

014_Maton1.jpg

014_Maton2.jpg

Outside

099_Outside1.jpg

099_Outside2.jpg

It got more crowded later on, there were bands playing in that big tent in the center. Paul Gilbert rocked the house, didn't catch any of the other performances.

• Members

I had been told that cameras wouldn't be allowed so I didn't bring my trusty SLR, but I sneaked in a small Powershot. The pics aren't the best, some are blurry, some overexposed, others too dark, but it's the best I could do.

I wished I could have taken more, but it was pretty crowded and people kept getting in the way.

ER Guitars Delphonic (Germany)

004_ER_Delphonic2.jpg

I dig this ER.

• Members

http://arkay.de/temp/MusikMesse2009/004_ER_Delphonic2.jpg[/img

I'm diggin' the ER's! They kinda have a vibe similar to the J. Backlund design stuff.

I know the headstock looks a little goofy, maybe like its pregnant, but I kinda like the look of it.

Thanks for the pics, Arkay!

• Members

I'm diggin' the ER's! They kinda have a vibe similar to the J. Backlund design stuff.

I know the headstock looks a little goofy, maybe like its pregnant, but I kinda like the look of it.

Thanks for the pics, Arkay!

True, they have a little of the Backlund vibe. :D

• Members

Thank you Rainer.
:thu:
In what city ? (missed that part somewhat).

Yeah, Musikmesse is an annual event in Frankfurt. As you can see Yamaha had a full floor in one of the buildings. It was pretty packed and they seem to have brought their full range of instruments (drums, guitars, brass, plenty of pianos and other stuff). People were allowed to try everything so it was pretty noisy in there. :lol:

Archived