Apples Vs. Oranges

hondro

• Members

Originally posted by hondro

Well I already have a grapefruit, so maybe I have the citrus covered? I've been looking at the bananas but the QC is kinda bad, what about those carrots? I've heard a lot of praise about them here

Dude, those carrots may say "Made in the USA" on them, but on the one I ordered, it most definitely had some mexican rabbit tooth marks. I returned it imediately.:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by Gravity

Dude, those carrots may say "Made in the USA" on them, but on the one I ordered, it most definitely had some mexican rabbit tooth marks. I returned it imediately.
:mad:

well damn, its like they dont even care about their product anymore. Just living off of their old image which soon won't work for them once people realize the ratio to crap to gem is really big

I just don't want a Lemon!

• Members

I really tried liking citrus, but that orange peel effect on the finish is just hideous, poor QC if I've ever seen it, I mean for the price of a citrus, I could easily get a few apples, and after flavour upgrades most people cant tell them appart from the citrus

• Members

Originally posted by Mr_GoodBomb

Dude, everyone is paying such high prices for oranges. I got a mandarine orange, and side by side, you'd never know the difference. For this price, I could buy four for what you guys pay for one normal orange!

I think I'll start an official mandarine orange thread.

I notice you have a 63 Ric bass. Mind showing us a pic?:rolleyes:

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I really tried liking citrus, but that orange peel effect on the finish is just hideous, poor QC if I've ever seen it, I mean for the price of a citrus, I could easily get a few apples, and after flavour upgrades most people cant tell them appart from the citrus

brilliant!

Archived