NGD! Another strat...Why you mad, I only spent 20 bucks?!!

2pacHendrix

• Members

Well, I've got myself another strat :rolleyes:, but I payed $20 for it :thu:

So, this baby spent most of the day in my locker, but it's finally home!

It's a green squier, maybe early 2000's. It has a couple dings and scratches here and there, but for 20 buckaroos, I'm not complaining! I'm gonna use it as a modding guitar, and mod it myself. I'm gonna replace the bridge, tuners, pups, and put a sweet tort p/g on it.

So, your opinions for mods are welcome. I'm thinking I'll put:

Gotoh locking tuners

Tortoise pickguard

BG pups (Not sure which ones, though) or what else?

Wilkinson or Fender tremolo

CheapiePearlBefore001.jpg

CheapiePearlBefore002.jpg

CheapiePearlBefore003.jpg

CheapiePearlBefore004.jpg

Looks greener in person.

It's pretty dirty and my friend says it's really crappy, but that's why I'm modding it. :)

Thanks guys,

:wave:

• Members

lace sensor hot gold pickups, the gotoh locking tuners work well but are a bit of a pain to work with, however the gotoh standard tuners are fantastic, and serve basically the same purpose as lockers if you string a guitar correctly. dont forget to put a bone nut on that sucker!

• Members

lace sensor hot gold pickups, the gotoh locking tuners work well but are a bit of a pain to work with, however the gotoh standard tuners are fantastic, and serve basically the same purpose as lockers if you string a guitar correctly. dont forget to put a bone nut on that sucker!

Do'h! I forgot about the bone nut! I'll make sure to add that. And I don't want to spend too much on pickups. Thanks, I'll look into those gotohs.

EDIT: pics added

Archived