New Processor Day!!!

cincy_cosmo

• Members

As I continually evolve my rig, I bought a GT-10 from Sweetwater to go with VG Strat. I have a VG-99, but like floor based effects better. I'm keeping my faithful pedalboard of course, but the GT-10 will be awesome for gigging. Should arrive tomorrow. The VG-99 is in the spam thread. Until then all I can do is look at the stock photo:

GT10-large.jpg

• Members

congrats
:thu:

I have been without a processor since I sold my GT8 a year ago.... I think its time to get back in the game, they really are a lot of fun, especially for recording

That's the only one i have experience with. I didn't like alot of the stock patches, too over done IMO, but if you have the patience to work with it and learn how it works they can be very useful. It was a great tool in the studio for both recording and inspiration.

• Members

I saw and heard one at Namm in January, and believe me, you won't be dissappointed! I was floored (pardon the pun) at how great it sounded. It was being demo'ed through a Roland JC-120 (one of the cleanest amps ever made IMHO), so all the mojo was caming from the GT-10, not the amp (and the great musician that was doing the demo).

Archived