Creed Reunion Tour Announced

cerebrix

• Members

from www.creed.com

ORIGINAL CREED LINE-UP OF SCOTT STAPP, MARK TREMONTI, SCOTT PHILLIPS AND BRIAN MARSHALL PLAN SUMMER TOUR AND NEW ALBUM

April 27, 2009 - Orlando, FL - Creed, one of the most successful rock bands of the past decade, has announced all four of the original band members are back together for a summer tour and new album. Since their formation, Creed has sold close to thirty-five million albums and millions of concert tickets.

The songwriting team of Stapp and Tremonti are considered one of the most prolific in rock history. Their collaborations delivered numerous chart-topping records that are a testament to the enormity and success of Creed. The band was the first act to have seven consecutive number one rock radio singles, four of which came off of the debut album. Their third album, Weathered, tied The Beatles Anthology, for the most consecutive weeks at Number One on Billboard

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

• Members

personally i love mark's writing and playing. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing em.

i just found this post about Alter Bridge from Myles Kennedy on their forums as well...

The news today

Many of you are wondering how this Creed reunion tour will affect the future of Alter Bridge. No worries, it won

• Members

they just need to fade away. They are still one of those "I need to name a horrible band that everyone will instantly know is bad" bands. Nickleback is sort of taking over in that department, but not if Creed returns.

I hate that band so much

• Members

they just need to fade away. They are still one of those "I need to name a horrible band that everyone will instantly know is bad" bands. Nickleback is sort of taking over in that department, but not if Creed returns.

I hate that band so much

i really like both bands

Archived