NGD BC RICH REVENGE

chrisebrooks06

• Members

Got this yesterday from my loca store, and to be honest its the first time i have bought a guitar physically from a shop in a very long time.

the guitars looks first are really nice, yeah the shape appeals to some, but not to others and thats fair enough cos its a love or hate guitar.

the binding has no finish issues there was a minute finish flaw on the top of the headstock but im not too worried, i have seen worse finish flaws in 500 quid guitars i have bought in the past.

right the neck maple bolt neck, nice and fast cool headstock too :)

n5245304193486920680775.jpg

right the sound, to be honest im more than heppy with it, it does everything i want it to do, did a quick cemtry gates recording this morning and the cleans were nice and the harmonics screamed when i rolled onto the distortion channel.

n5245304193486921520334.jpg

its pretty solid guitar guitar, the shape is ace, very mick thompson, the paintwork is sweet and well done, overall im pretty impressed.

the headstock, you may see the slight blemish on the edge.

more pics soon

also i got this pod the other week the version 2.0

This is pretty cool fun for messing around with ill try and get some pics up soon

thanks

chris

• Members

Got this yesterday from my loca store, and to be honest its the first time i have bought a guitar physically from a shop in a very long time.

the
guitars looks first are really nice
, yeah the shape appeals to some, but not to others and thats fair enough cos its a love or hate guitar.

the binding has no finish issues there was a minute finish flaw on the top of the headstock but im not too worried, i have seen worse finish flaws in 500 quid guitars i have bought in the past.

right the neck maple bolt neck,
nice and fast cool headstock
too
:)

n5245304193486920680775.jpg

right the sound, to be honest im more than heppy with it, it does everything i want it to do, did a quick
cemtry gates
recording this morning and the cleans were nice and the harmonics screamed when i rolled onto the distortion channel.

n5245304193486921520334.jpg

its pretty solid guitar guitar,
the shape is ace, very mick thompson, the paintwork is sweet and well done,
overall im pretty impressed.

the headstock, you may see the slight blemish on the edge.

more pics soon

also i got this
pod
the other week the version 2.0

This is pretty cool fun for messing around with ill try and get some pics up soon

thanks

chris

throw-up1.jpg

But hey if it works for you, HNGD

• Members

Very cool guitar!! Thanks again for keeping me waiting yesterday.:poke:

How do you like the pod?

i do love the pod its fantastic, i like the fact you can go onto line 6 website and download particular song settings for a specific song/artist, very handy for recording, used the pod to record the video i posted on my fb page :-)

• Members

That is Wicked Awesome man! Absolutely Killer
:thu:
A Very HNGD! Don't think too much on the blemish, those headstocks are hard to keep perfect. I've hit my Beast headstock on the ceiling 3x
:facepalm:
Again
:love:
your Revenge!

ahh cool so yours had a slight blemish too cos it must be pretty hard to finish them with that shape

• Members

i do love the pod its fantastic, i like the fact you can go onto line 6 website and download particular song settings for a specific song/artist, very handy for recording, used the pod to record the video i posted on my fb page :-)

Cool, I'll check it out later. I'm still trying to recover from yesterday's festivities:snax:. Too much holiday...

• Members

Sweet but too short. So did the download festival give you the BC Rich GAS??

no didnt see one bc rich guitar, i liked it as soon as i saw it, i saw them online and had second thoughts but in person i just had to have it

download was amazing, this year

• Members

I've been gassin' a bit for years for one of those flame top BC rich Beasts that were in all the BC Rich ads a few years back.

Very nearly succumbed to a sweet Mockingbird a while back too.

ah very sweet guitars, havent seen one in person may do a google search on that

• Members

I've been gassin' a bit for years for one of those flame top BC rich Beasts that were in all the BC Rich ads a few years back.

Very nearly succumbed to a sweet Mockingbird a while back too.

The Mockingbirds are very tempting. Talk about onstage presence!:thu:

Archived