NGD BC RICH REVENGE

chrisebrooks06

• Members

ive had a lot of bc riches warlocks are pretty sweet to me but theyre always neck heavy to me for some reason. beasts always hung a lot better on me.

quite true actually i didnt mention that in the review of mine, but 90 % of my time is spent playing sat down

• Members

Chrisebrooks06....> Just got a Trace Warbeast now. Used to have one of the prototype IT Warlocks (no serial number, real early batch one) and nj warlock. Besides warlock and warbeast the Bich is my other fave shape for BC Rich. Has owned american bc rich warlock bass and nj warlock bass in the past also. I do have a couple pics of my warbeast in my 1st album on myspace http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=205500745&albumId=259479&page=4

• Members
I've heard the quality of BC Rich is very good. Congrats
:thu:

it seems so, this is the first one i have owned, i looked on the web and a few complained of issues on the binding, but i have no worries when i looked at mine all was well and good.
i had a minute scruff on the headstock but i think that was proberbly the shop and nothing to do with bc rich :-)
:thu:

Archived