Attn: people who got in on the recent MF Ric 330/360 call-in deal

rog951

• Members

I have a few questions for you:

1) Did you get what you ordered?

2) Did you receive an invoice of any kind?

3) How was it packaged for shipment?

4) When was your Ric manufactured?

Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey! ;)

:wave:

• Members

1) Did you get what you ordered?
Yes

2) Did you receive an invoice of any kind?
Yes

3) How was it packaged for shipment?
Single boxed, in case

4) When was your Ric manufactured?
Feb, 2009

Thanks Wedgie! How'd you get your invoice? I looked all over the packaging and found nothing. Long story short, I got the wrong guitar, in the wrong color, and it was built in March, '07.

• Members

What did they give you?

I bought a jetglo 330, they sent me a midnight blue 360. Not a bad deal, right? Pretty sure it's going back because 1) my conscience won't leave me alone 2) I don't really like the color that much anyway 3) it was made in '07 meaning that the finish warranty is already over and two years + come off the rest of the warranty (yes the warranty starts on the mfg date, not the sale date!) 4) since it was made in '07, I'm worried that it could be someone else's baby on a warranty repair or something.

Anyway, I posted this thread to gather up some info....doesn't seem like anyone else is getting any "free upgrades" (or they're keeping it quiet) and the two guys who responded here so far received current production Rics. :facepalm:

• Members

I bought a jetglo 330, they sent me a midnight blue 360. Not a bad deal, right? Pretty sure it's going back because 1) my conscience won't leave me alone 2) I don't really like the color that much anyway 3) it was made in '07 meaning that the finish warranty is already over and two years + come off the rest of the warranty (yes the warranty starts on the mfg date, not the sale date!) 4) since it was made in '07, I'm worried that it could be someone else's baby on a warranty repair or something.

Anyway, I posted this thread to gather up some info....doesn't seem like anyone else is getting any "free upgrades" (or they're keeping it quiet) and the two guys who responded here so far received current production Rics.
:facepalm:

This is one of those occasions where it's ok to ignore your conscience. Trust me, you'll feel better tomorrow.

• Members

This is one of those occasions where it's ok to ignore your conscience. Trust me, you'll feel better tomorrow.

Hahaha. Well, they're not making it easy for me anyway...they've ignored two emails so far. Hopefully I'll get a chance to call today. Now, if they'd sent me a jetglo 360 made in '09, my conscience would probably be a lot easier to ignore! ;)

Archived