Finally my ultimate NGD has arrived!!

Cyfan

• Members

HNGD! Very nice.

This thread better not be sticking around for months on end..
:facepalm:

Thanks. The old NGD thread was getting pretty fat so I thought I'd start my own. I could only hope to have started something big like that, that's why I love computers!:arg:

• Members

Man, that's neat. Would love to hear how it sounds. I'll bet it sounds real raw - in a good way!!

:thu:

Thanks, it does. After I freshen up my chops I'm going to post some videos on YouTube. I'll post to this thread when I do so stay subscribed.

• Members

Thanks all. She mates up great with the Bassman for some tasty vintage tone, but less twang than a tele which is alright with me because I do more blues and less country anyway. There's still some twang to be had but not like a Tele. The ASAT Classic is more Tele-ish. My Special gets some great Gilmore-like tones, which you can tell by my avatar is alright by me. I can tune in Albert King and SRV as well, at least close enough for me to be happy!

• Members

nice, I want a legacy deluxe so bad

I originally was looking to replace a Legacy I sold a few years back when I tried the ASAT. I had never tried a Tele style guitar before and it just fit. The original ASAT Classic I bought was great and more Tele sounding but just didn't have everything I wanted, i.e. gun oiled maple fretboard, Bigsby and Ash body. I just love the Mary Kaye with oiled maple fretboard look. Good luck in your search, G&L's are friggin' great!

Archived