What is the best guitar accessory everyone should know about?

joekkl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From this thread
:lol:
2:25 on out to see it in action!!

That looks completely lame.

I mean, the idea of attaching my guitar securely to my waist, with no strap, might actually be a tad more comfortable. But I just don't like the idea of holding up a seven pound (or so) Strat with a thin piece of plastic and six tiny pickguard screws, i.e the backplate.

Not gonna happen.

• Members
Theres this metal thing that you clip on to the headstock and it adds more sustain, Its from groove tubes i beleive

I've got one on my Tele's headstock attached permanently. Is there a difference? Nope.

Do I regret buying it? Nope.

Will I get rid of it? Nope.

I remember, when I got it, thinking that it was not heavy enough. I think I need to have one made of depleted uranium or something. Then it might have some impact on the tone...

See pic:

DSC00671.JPG

• Members
482087.jpg

I had these and hated them so I got rid of them. I think straplocks are overrated. I use the rubber washers off of the Grolsch beer and that works fine. besides for the price of the dunlop or schaller ones I could gety a lifetime supply of washers.

The one thing I can't do without is my Boss Blues Driver. That thing sounds great.

• Members

1. Talent
2. Dedication
3. Everything else is a sales pitch. When I started playing there was none of this crap and there were amazing guitarists. Yes these extras make it easier for us, but none are essential. The first two above are.

• Members
My head is getting dizzy only from looking at it.

I have the Digitech version of this and they are surprisingly easy to use once you read the manual. They're great for learning new songs and accompanying yourself. (notice how I didn't say playing with yourself? ;))

• Members

A damn TUNER!

This.

That fretboard conditioner sounds like a great deal that I would totally be in for, but I bought a bigass bottle of lemon oil about 10 years ago for not much more than that and I've only used about 1/12th of the bottle so far.

Archived