Tuscany Guitars

Ratae Corieltauvorum

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice, allways good to see a european company making guitars and basses esp if top notch qaulity for low to mid prices for folks over there. Of course theres also top notch highewr end cost euro guitars and basses too. But no reason cant have euro brands with offerings comprable to best import lines in america for lower prices to peeps over there.

• Members

A post from the Les Paul forum:

Hello gang

This is Mike Spitzer, Owner of Valve Amp USA.

I saw this discussion while doing a Google search and thought I would join the Forum to answer any questions.

The Tuscany and Exlusive lines were introduced to compliment our Italian Tube Amps.

The Exlusive line of guitars are essentially affordable versions of popular signature models with all the same hardware, specs, electronics, etc.... but at 1/2 to 1/3 the price.

For example our Alien costs $775 compared to a $2800 Ibanez Jem

But uses the same woods, pickups, tremelo, nuts, fretwire, etc...

The Exlusive basses are 5 string basses with unique features.

The Tuscany line is an "upscale" Asian alternative.

Here is what I mean by that .........

As you probably know, there are about 12 Asian companies in China, Korea, Vietnam, that make good quality instruments.

All the big companies use these same 12 factories for their brands.

What we did was contact all the Asian factories so they could compete for a contract.

They each submitted their samples of the various Tuscany and Exlusive instruments and these were compared and scrutinized to see which factories did they best job.

The best factories won the deal and are used exclusively for our supplier on these lines.

Compared to the Epiphones and lower costs Gibsons, these are MUCH better.

For example as opposed to generic hardware you will find things like Wilkinson tuners and other attention to details that put these a step above the numerous other low-mid priced copies on the market.

Regarding the RUSH..

We now have WHITE RUSH and BLACK RUSH CUSTOM in stock.

Nice instruments.

In November we are supposed to get another shipment of items for the products that were not available when our ship left Italy last month.

Any questions feel free to contact me

Valve Amp USA - Home

• Members

I like everything they have to offer. I wonder when the C&D letter from Gibson is going out...

{censored} that (I say that being a Gibson owner); hopefully after getting their collective ass kicked in the PRS Singlecut suit (despite an initial trial court ruling by a "hometown" Nashville judge) Gibson will wise up and use it's legal resources to combat actual infringers and counterfeiters.

• Members

{censored} that (I say that being a Gibson owner); hopefully after getting their collective ass kicked in the PRS Singlecut suit (despite an initial trial court ruling by a "hometown" Nashville judge) Gibson will wise up and use it's legal resources to combat
actual
infringers and counterfeiters.

Worry not.

The Frudua brand in Italy did their legal homework with legal council before introducing the Tuscany products to market.

Based on the historical trademark applications made in the past, the ability to make replicas of Les Paul, SG and other well known Gibson (and recently Fender) models is pretty much wide open providing they are NOT deceptive copies meant to fool or trick a consumer into thinking they are buying a Gibson product.

That is why you will see many companies now making these replicas

One example is

http://www.axlguitars.com/guitars.html

You will see they make their own versions of many famous models ............... of course I am a bit biased and feel our TUSCANY models are a bit nicer! (smile)

• Members

Mike,

Not sure how long you've been lurking here, but a bit 'o research will confirm to you that the tried and true way of introducing new products to the forum is to give away a few to the first people that ask... and let them write truthful reviews about their experiences with the guitar.

Usually the first person to bring this up... ahem... gets two. :D

Just PM me for my address, I guarantee you a very honest evaluation!

M

• Members

Mike,

Not sure how long you've been lurking here, but a bit 'o research will confirm to you that the tried and true way of introducing new products to the forum is to give away a few to the first people that ask... and let them write truthful reviews about their experiences with the guitar.

Usually the first person to bring this up... ahem... gets two.
:D

M

I agree with this as well......and I'm not picky:)

• Members

Mike,

Usually the first person to bring this up... ahem... gets two.
:D

M

:)

:facepalm:

nice try...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

according to the UK distributor, these are made in Vietnam, not China.

Setup is done in Italy (if that matters).

Seems they just lowered the price on the Rush Custom, now $500. I could have sworn they were $550 last week!

Yes, your observations are correct.

We lowered priced on ALL the products currently in stock by $50 (amps, basses an guitars) to make room for our next shipment of inventory arriving late November -early December

http://www.valveampusa.com/products.html

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The prices will only vary depending on what the USD does compared to the EURO

Exchange rates have gotten bad this year.

This time last year during elections the USD was something like 1.25 against the Euro

Today it is like 1.58

So that makes anything we buy from Europe about 20% more.

Business was easier 2-3 years ago when the USD was almost 1:1 equal with the Euro.

Fo example, something that cost 400 euro then was about $410 USD

Today, something that same item that costs 400 euro will cost almost $600 USD to buy here.

Thank you Washington for your bad management since 2006 that started the decline of the US economy relative to the Global Marketplace.

Things were pretty good prior to 2006

That seems to be the year the USA started its nosedive.

Archived