I just found ME too - but wait, its not me

Mike Martin

• Members

So a friend of mine was trying to email me and called me later to ask if I had received it. I check and checked and again but I had not received it and asked him to resend it. We repeated this process the rest of the day until I realized what he had done...misspelled my email.

My name might as well be John Smith...because there appear to be many Mike Martin's out there. The cool this is that when I googled myself I found that there are two other Mike Martin's that are also musicians. I emailed them all today to introduce myself. ;) I wonder if they have the same trouble at airports that I do.

So how many Craig Andertons are out there?

• Members

Another of me owns a tattoo shop. :facepalm:

If you only knew how un-tattoo-like I am you would see how funny this is... absolutely hate them. (Except maybe a tasteful little one or two if you must). I make an exception for the somewhat popular Celtic band around the upper arm or ankle on a girl (for obvious reasons) but I'd still rather it was a real gold or silver band rather than ink.

Beck is not a rare name, but not so common either. It

• Members

I apparently design golf courses, write books on scripture and play drums in a nu-metal band. Interesting combination of careers don'tcha think? :) I don't think I'd share much common ground with the first two but it might be interesting to put a band together with the drummer (even though nu-metal is definitely not my thing). Even better if there's a bass player with my name too. Might be a great marketing gimmick to have everyone in the band have exactly the same name :)

• Members

I apparently design golf courses, write books on scripture and play drums in a nu-metal band. Interesting combination of careers don'tcha think?
:)
I don't think I'd share much common ground with the first two but it might be interesting to put a band together with the drummer (even though nu-metal is definitely not my thing). Even better if there's a bass player with my name too. Might be a great marketing gimmick to have everyone in the band have exactly the same name
:)

Yeah, when the credits were published on the CD cover, everyone would think that you were a one man band. :D:D:D

Archived