breedlove1.jpg

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

'04 Gibson SG Jr. ***SOLD***

PM or email me for more pics. robtho1@yahoo.com

'07 Schecter C1 Classic, very good condition, small paint chip on the lower side of the headstock. You'd miss it if you weren't looking for it. Very light fretwear, some light swirls here and there, badass in every way, comes with a nice Gator case. $550 shipped

classicf.jpg

classicb.jpg

• Members

Looks like it's time to let go of my 1997 Gibson Les Paul Special. It's in great condition and loaded with Seymour Duncan SP90-1 Vintage P-90 pickups (I do not have the original P-100's that came with the guitar). It sounds awesome with these pickups, very big and punchy sounding. 60's neck carve, neck binding, pearloid Gibson logo, mini Grover tuners, and nickel hardware. I have also installed Schaller strap locks. The guitar has a few dings in the top and a little bit of warming on the back, but nothing through the finish. It plays great and the frets still have a good amount of life left. These originally came with deluxe gig bags, but I'm including a hardshell case with it.

I'm asking $900 + actual shipping. Will split PayPal fees if used. These are becoming hard to find, especially in this condition. I hate to see it go, but I have recently become a Fender convert:thu:

Shoot me a PM if interested

Gibsons004.jpg

Gibsons008.jpg

more photos available

• Members

I have two amazing Jerry Jones guitars to sell. I am the original owner of both and they have never been gigged and are in excellent condition. They are both from the Neptune series which are no longer being made. Made in the USA. I will ship these out with deluxe gig bags. $700 each including shipping.

Blood Red Single Cut 3 Pickup:
DSC03603.jpg
DSC03604.jpg
DSC03608.jpg
DSC03605.jpg

Black Double Cut 3 Pickup:
DSC03600.jpg
DSC03598.jpg
DSC03599.jpg

I also have a somewhat unique Gretsch guitar to sell. Historic Series - G3110. Synchromatic style. Currently set up and strung with flatwounds. This will ship with a TKL hardshell case. $700 including shipping.

DSC03611.jpg
DSC03609.jpg

Selling only within USA. Not interested in trades.

• Members

GAS has set in.

I have available:

Barber Direct Drive purchased new this month - $105 shipped and paypal

Electro Harmonix Tube EQ - $140 shipped and paypal

I also have an MXR 10 band EQ I might let go

I am motived by GAS, there I prefer not to do any trades. However, I am open to trades if they tickle me in the right spot.

PM me if interested. Thanx.

• Members

Selling a bunch of stuff. Will update with pics in a bit. Here are the goods:

Line 6/Bogner Spider Valve head. Sounds great. I have youtube demo of it:

[YOUTUBE]SHsNCUiUp04[/YOUTUBE]

Not far off from new in condition. Has a scratch in the tolex on the left side. Surprisingly light. Perfect for gigging. Cabable of LOUD volumes. Very versatle sounding. Whitesnake Still of the Night and Eric Johnson Cliffs Of Dover presets are KILLER! A WHOLE LOT OF AMP for $400 firm local pickup. $440 shipped.

Vox AD212 cabinet. Baltic birch construction and loaded with Celestion Vox badged Neodog speakers (which are basically Celestion Century Vintage speakers). So it sounds great and is about 10 pounds lighter than you'd expect! 16 ohm/4 ohm mono or 8 ohm stereo. Great shape! $300 shipped east coast. $310 shipped west cost. $250 firm local pickup (2 Century Vintage speakers cost $330 alone not including a cabinet).

LTD/ESP KH-602 guitar. Original version with german made Floyd (not the newer model that comes with the outsourced Floyd)! Finish on back of neck was sanded off as well as the back of the guitar body (shows off the 2 nice pieces of alder that make up the body). Front and sides are still original black. So: neck through body, original floyd EMG, and skull and crossbones inlays. Comes with OHSC. Street price is $1,200 for the original model (I think they've lowered the price on the newer ones now because the hardware costs them less). $450 shipped. $400 local pick up. The hardware and pickups are worth $300!

Jackson DK2M guitar. I purchased it new. 24 fret maple neck/maple compound radius fingerboard with killer looking black inlays, Duncan JB & Jazz pups, black hardware. Color is inferno red. Almost new condition! Had a nick or two and 1/4" section on the body with the paint is thicker than the rest (from the factory). Street was $600. $375 shipped. $325 FIRM local pick up. If being shipped, will be with a BEAT case or old gigbag. I played A LOT of DK2M's before I bought this EXTREMELY good sounding example!

Ibanez RG7621 7-String Guitar. Fixed bridge version. USA DiMarzio New-7 Pickups, Gotoh tuners, maple neck/rosewood fretboard, and basswood body. Has some scratches and small paint chips. Sounds Killer (I've had 2 before)! Color is Black. Trem version of this guitar now streets for over $1K WITHOUT DiMarzio's. $375 shipped. $325 FIRM local pick up. If being shipped, will be with a BEAT case or old gigbag.

Contact Ivan via SixStringGuitars@aol.com
Everything is priced to sell! Thanks!

• Members

Anyone interested in carbon fiber picguards?

I can make these for any guitar.

also can do fiberglass picguards with any wood veneer top of your choice too.

No need to use expensive C.F. cloth if it is not going to be visible under a veneer. Would use less expensive fiberglkass cloth in that case.

They would run about 40.00 to 50.00 a piece for most guitars.

Probably cant do it for less than that because it would COST me money in that case.

Just wondering if there is any interest?

Like I said, I can do any veneer wood picguard you would like, they would be laminated on top of a super sturdy fiberglass cloth base, and also, I could do a fiberglass base picguard with ANY particular fabric with ANY particular design in the fabric you would like.

The possibilities are endless.

Just find a fabric print you love, and I can turn it into a hard durable rigid and long lasting picguard with that design embedded in the resin.

Can do other guitar parts too if youd like.

Truss rod covers, control cavity covers, full laminations of bodies, etc.

All work would be 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed and all parts would be perfect as far as fit, finish, bevels, routs screw hole alignment etc.

I can also do any standard pickguard material, like three ply black white black fender stylke, pearloid mother of toilet seat, tortoise shell, white one or three ply, anything you want. Let me know if there is something you are having trouble finding, and I will make it for you.

Let me know if you are interested.

• Members

I am selling my G&L Legacy HB. This is a Tribute series guitar in HSS format. Great guitar with tons of versatility. The single coils are what you would expect from G&L and the bridge humbucker is a monster and is coil split. Check it out on the G&L page.

http://www.glguitars.com/instruments...y_HB/index.asp

It really is a great playing and great sounding guitar. It is in like new condition. I went over this thing close and cant find a mark on it. It has only been in my smoke free house and hangs on the wall. Let me know if you have questions.

Asking $399 shipped. Includes a very nice G&L gig bag. PM with questions.

Pics

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

• Members

Looking to buy a Chrome Bigsby B5.

Has to be a modern American model, as it's going on a Vibramate. I need it include the spring, but don't need the screws, but it can be used and/or worn.

I just went to check prices and they have gone up significantly in the last two years and was hoping one of you lovely people had one in your parts box.

• Members

These are on ebay ending Monday night. If any one is interested, make an offer this weekend. Thanks.

This is a nice body from a made in japan 1987 Charvel Model 4. A nice fire engine red color. It's got some dings and dents and some scratches on the back, but overall in very nice cosmetic condition. The strap button on the end was moved down a little bit and the old hole was filled and finshed in a red matching color. You can see it a bit when looking right at it, but it blends in pretty good and of course a guitar strap will cover it up as well. Please see the photos.

This takes one humbucker and two single coil sized pickups and 3 on/off mini toggle switches in place of the usual 3 or 5 way switch. Mini-toggles are great for interesting switching options.

Original strap buttons and trem claw are included as pictured.

I have the pickups available separately if interested.

Charvel_Model_4_Red_001mb.jpg

Charvel_Model_4_Red_002mb.jpg

Charvel_Model_4_Red_003mb.jpg

Shipping to USA lower 48 states only, Paypal only. I will not ship anywhere else, no exceptions. Shipping is by FedEx ground, fully insured.

• Members

A very nice playing and sounding guitar, Made in Korea in 2000. Rare Korina finish. great condition except for a crack in the finish on the bottom edge of the guitar which is shown in the pictures, other than that no issues at all. Comes with a nice gig bag. $350 paypaled, shipped and insured

bryantcloudtatoo096.jpg

bryantcloudtatoo099.jpg

BZHqBbBWkKGrHgoOKisEjlLmIUKBBKlF9Mz.jpg

BZHquwB2kKGrHgoH-DMEjlLlvjJvBKlF-2i.jpg

BZHqSLQBmkKGrHgoH-CwEjlLlwwEDBKlF-c.jpg

BZHqpzgBGkKGrHgoH-DEjlLlzuWBKlGHUIv.jpg