pics of your younguns playin'...

diceman1000

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very cool. :cool:

If I went back through my old film photos I might have some pictures of my son playing violin or cello. But he was an adult when he started on guitar and not nearly as cute as yer girl there. :idk:

Eh, those old film photos are stored away right now. Mebbe I can dig em out later. I need to scan some more in for our family tree anyways. :)

• Members

young one already on telecaster'd fuzz = gonna rock!
:thu:

we're gonna get her her own little SS amp, i'm thinking an Orange Micro Crush. then, when i'm done with school, i'm gonna start working with her more. i think if she had her own little rig, she'd play around on her own more... i'm even gonna giver her somw of my Dano mini pedals:thu:

• Members

we're gonna get her her own little SS amp, i'm thinking an Orange Micro Crush. then, when i'm done with school, i'm gonna start working with her more. i think if she had her own little rig, she'd play around on her own more... i'm even gonna giver her somw of my Dano mini pedals:thu:

Dano mini pedals rock, especially for the price... i think those AC Vox amps would be great for these kids starting out. they sound pretty nice and have lots of effects to fiddle with, and settings and such...

... or maybe even a little AC4 - hell - even i would like to have one of them little thingies.

p.s. - all of your kids are absolutely gorgeous! :thu:

• Members

she came running in to my music room while i was in the process of digging everything out of the closet to clean the useless junk out to tell me she was going to be a rock star.............gotta love it :)

the other was taken the same time as my avatar

Archived