pics of your younguns playin'...

diceman1000

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's my daughter.

guitar16.jpg

Lmao you better be kidding me that is your daughter. Specially you taking a picture of her like that in that state of dress haha.

Very cute kids in the rest of the pictures the rest of you posted. Hope they turn into rock n rollers and shredders in the future.

:thu:

• Members

I've posted these before, but here are the shots I have of my daughter (now 6)

Jammin' with Dad:

2340786262_3bf9abfe9b.jpg

composing with her uke:

2340783252_31ac1ea853.jpg

rockin' the V:

2757884737_8a19723e49.jpg

and with her trumpet:

3534307810_768fff3d0d.jpg

She's also got one of those Hannah Montana teles, an electronic drum set, and pretty much free reign over any of my gear (as long as she asks first :p)

• Members

man, i hope when i have kids they'll wanna jam with the old man.
:thu::cool:

She just started playing last year (2009) and plays in the praise band with me at church every week, in front of 200-300 people.

No way I would've done that at that age with that amount of experience.

Son is almost 13 but not motivated enough yet. Time will tell. Hannah basically taught herself with only a little guidance from me.

• Members

My boy didn't like my tone.

104_0467-1.jpg

My girl with her guitar she got for christmas.

DSCN1035.jpg

And together they make up my favorite band.

DSCN1037.jpg

Does not sound the greatest, he thinks he is Keith Moon and she thinks she is Taylor Swift. But it is music to my heart.

• Members

Guitar lessons with the kids.. son just turned 5 & daughters almost 4. He's playing thru my old Lead 12 with his Les Paul Jr. & my daughter has a First Act acoustic.

WindowsPhotoGalleryWallpaper-1.jpg

Whoa! Great photo AND I think I spotted a Marshall Lead 12 from the 80's behind your left leg. I love those things.

Check out this vid that I did to show off the righteous cleans on board that amp. Headroom is slim, but if you know how to twist the knobs, you can get sweet clean tones:

[YOUTUBE]zCmTqp3P-Ow[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Whoa! Great photo AND I think I spotted a Marshall Lead 12 from the 80's behind your left leg. I love those things.

Check out this vid that I did to show off the righteous cleans on board that amp. Headroom is slim, but if you know how to twist the knobs, you can get sweet clean tones:

Yup.. that was my first amp ever....lol Still works and sounds good after all these years. Got it new back in '84 or '85. Its technically a Reverb 12, same circuit as the Lead but with reverb.

Archived