Avril Lavigne is all growns up !!!

GuitarNoobie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what's "too young for me" mean? like you hit some age and hot young (but over 18) chicks stop looking good? I don't understand that.

for the record I'm not much older than avril lavigne, and yes, for the record, I'd throw a rod her direction if you get my meaning.

5818-al2.jpg

Yeah, go figure. I thought I would always be attracted to girls around her age, especially when I WAS around her age, but now that I am 45, suprisingly I prefer to be more with women that look and act like women than girls who act and look like girls. Avril is very beautiful, and back then I would have been all over it, but right now, to me, she looks alot more like an underage teenie girl than she does a woman. I dont even know how old she actually is, she could actually be 30 for all I know, but she looks like a little girl.... a beautiful gorgeous little girl, but still, I MUCH prefer women. I think I wouldnt feel right being with her, but the devil in me keeps saying I could probably learn to live with it.:evil:

But, yeah, the older I get, the older my prefered median age in women gets too.

Go figure.:rolleyes:

so when I am 90, I think I will be chasing around all those young hot whippersnapping 70 year olds. :love::love::love:

God help me.

:facepalm:

• Members

Most downloaded digital song of all time... what the hell.

Anyway, look at her drunken crack whore stare in that bent over pic. LOLZ
:rolleyes:

That's a chick? Hell, I thought that pic was a joke. I thought it was Kato Kaelin or Sammy Hagar's son or something.

:lol:

Archived