Avril Lavigne is all growns up !!!

GuitarNoobie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
come see me i'll getcha a lapdance from a girl with the same name as a city and you'll go right back to dickthink

Haha! DEAL! My lady's been trying to take me to titty bar around here, but it's like 2 hrs to a good one. One of her best friends used to bartend one in Memphis. Should've taken her up on it when we could've got in for free :(

What are some attractions over (aside from the obvious, and true motivation) there in KS that I could build a road trip around?

• Members
Haha! DEAL! My lady's been trying to take me to titty bar around here, but it's like 2 hrs to a good one. One of her best friends used to bartend one in Memphis. Should've taken her up on it when we could've got in for free
:(

What are some attractions over (aside from the obvious, and true motivation) there in KS that I could build a road trip around?

Cowtipping! :thu:

EG

• Members
Haha! DEAL! My lady's been trying to take me to titty bar around here, but it's like 2 hrs to a good one. One of her best friends used to bartend one in Memphis. Should've taken her up on it when we could've got in for free

i'll make ya a list:thu:

• Members

kansas city? I think the main attraction is {censored}ing killing yourself because it's kansas. owned.

• Members

i have an ex who used to like the titty bars. she got two dances to my one.

i didn't complain :p

• Members

She needs her managerment to land on some kind of persona and stick to it.

When she first hit the scene, she was all bratty and punky. Then when she got married she tried to be a cleaned up pop princess. Soon after, she went back to the bratty/punky stuff, but at 25, she's way too old for that. Plus, there's already Pink who makes godawful music, and has the somewhat older punky/bratty thing going.

Avril needs a management change and a good producer to bring out her best AND let her settle in to who she really is.

And yes: would.

• Members
Looks too much like a grown up version of one of my kids to even remark on the hot womanlyness of Avril. My kids also sing and listen to her CDs, GN I hate this thread:lol:

sorry brother...

i thought this thread would die a very quick death....

who knew :idk:

Archived