Avril Lavigne is all growns up !!!

GuitarNoobie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man she's the same age as my daughter ..So yes she i s a very attractive young woman..

But i believe because of the fact i'm 42 and shes 18 the answer would be no possible way..

Now if i was in her age group you bet your ass i would...

• Members

The sad thing is she even ripped the song off from some unknown band.

And she has a huge history of ripping off her song writers with getting her ass

in as a co-writer for doing jack squat. One female song writer outed her

a few years ago and got a horrible back lash from the music industry

trying to hide their dirty little secret.

the song she ripped off !

Yes, and the Rubinoos sued. She settled. The settlement was very likely more than they earned in their entire career, and an order of magnitude more than that forgotten, mediocre song would ever have earned on it's own. Now the Rubinoos have a fat wad of cash and a {censored}load of free, sympathetic publicity to capitalize on.

I wish she'd "steal" one of my songs.

• Members

There's millions of hot little chicks out there who can't write a song but have a voice. There just doesn't happen to be many out there who get chosen to be a star (and chosen while one could still make mega $$$ selling CDs). Her and her ridiculous husband 'rocker' are completely f'n useless as musicians/artists. For the purpose of eye candy though, she does fine.

• Members

Man she's the same age as my daughter ..So yes she i s a very attractive young woman..

But i believe because of the fact i'm 42 and shes 18 the answer would be no possible way..

Dude, she hasn't been 18 since 2003! 25 is old enough for a grandpa to hit.:thu:

No shame in hitting that like she owes me money.

• Members

actually avril is like 25... she eerily doesn't seem to age.

• Members

actually avril is like 25... she eerily doesn't seem to age.

Yeh I know what you mean.

In a few years when she is past the prime as pop princess she will fade away, and then one day you'll see a picture of her coming out of rehab and think what the hell happened to her looks.

• Members

But i believe because of the fact i'm 42 and shes 18 the answer would be no

42 /2 + 7 = 28.

Yep. You're too old.

But if you give it four more years...

46 / 2 + 7 = 30, and she'll be 25 + 4 = 29. Close enough for rock 'n' roll!

• Members

Ke$ha FTW

katieperry.jpg

Now, THAT girl's success I don't get. Her songs are borderline retarded, her voice is average and I've honestly - HONESTLY - nailed hotter chicks than her. Hell, I managed to marry one, and I'm short with a small penis. She must have sucked a MILE of dick to get to where she is.

• Members

Now, THAT girl's success I don't get. Her songs are borderline retarded, her voice is average and I've honestly - HONESTLY - nailed hotter chicks than her. Hell, I managed to marry one, and I'm short with a small penis. She must have sucked a MILE of dick to get to where she is.

Someone sig that {censored} before he edits it?

• Members

Well said. Kesha is the definition of ugly bitch, she looks like a man. How did her song become the most downloaded digital song of all time?

• Members

Well said. Kesha is the definition of ugly bitch, she looks like a man. How did her song become the most downloaded digital song of all time?

Most downloaded digital song of all time... what the hell.

Anyway, look at her drunken crack whore stare in that bent over pic. LOLZ :rolleyes:

• Members

Ke$ha FTW

katieperry.jpg

Don't know who Ke$ha is (looks like Layne Staley in a dress to me) but Katy Perry is awesome. They had her and Avril Lavigne on American Idol this year. Avril came off as an insecure little bitch and I wanted to slap that stupid horn hoodie off her head. But Katy was all kinds of awesome.

• Members

Don't know who Ke$ha is (looks like Layne Staley in a dress to me) but Katy Perry is awesome. They had her and Avril Lavigne on American Idol this year. Avril came off as an insecure little bitch and I wanted to slap that stupid horn hoodie off her head. But Katy was all kinds of awesome.

plus katy perry ROCKS and LICKS Les Pauls !!! :love:

CSW-004916.jpg

katy-perry-licks-her-guitar.jpg

katy_perry-hot-guitar.jpg

article-1199022-05AE4614000005DC-823_468

Katy_Perry_performs_5c52.jpg

Archived