Post your setup

strtdv

• Members

We haven't had one of these threads in a while, and I know a lot of you guys have some really nice rigs, so go on, post your main setup :thu:

Here's mine to start off with:

4397508131_58fed10b31.jpg

4398273942_14d6e06bfb_o.jpg

I usually only gig with one of the amps, but occasionally I'll run them in stereo from the Memory Man.

You can just see a bit of my strat and my tele behind the amps.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's you Laney?

And your orange?

Lounge player only here, but my rig is my LP standard faded straight into a black Orange Rockerverb 50 Head and matching black Orange PPC212.

Totally over the top yet so worth it.....!!!!!! :love:

Not posting a pic because I post it sooooooo often it's lamost shameful..... :o

• Members

Here's my main rig, a '99 Fender American Strat and an 09 MIM Lonestar with my only guitar amp, a Traynor YCV40.

100_0625.jpg

Here's a pic of most of my gear, but I have a few other guitars floating around that didn't make it into the pic.

100_0671.jpg

• Members

Those are some nice rigs! Keep them coming.

What's you Laney?

And your orange?

Lounge player only here, but my rig is my LP standard faded straight into a black Orange Rockerverb 50 Head and matching black Orange PPC212.

Totally over the top yet so worth it.....!!!!!!
:love:

Not posting a pic because I post it sooooooo often it's lamost shameful.....
:o

The Laney is a Lionheart L20H and matching 2x12, and the Orange is a mid 70's Reverb Twin "Hustler" that I've done some restoration work on since rescuing it in broken and neglected condition from someones garage.

• Members

I planned my live rig with goal of it being versatile, easy to move and sound good going DI.

guitar into:

Line 6 XDR95 Wireless

Fractal Audio AxeFX Ultra

MosValve MV-962 Power amp

Behringer FCB1010 midi controller

Genz Benz G-flex 2x12 cabinet

Here's a pic of it:

4338711507_7d3b3f3981_b.jpg

4339771670_8c0ed354d9_b.jpg

• Members

Left to right (SX tele too new to make the family pic):

Carvin Ultra V, Agile HEA-65 acoustic-electric, 1st custom build (Jackson soloist w/ handbuilt neck), 2nd custom build (korina+burl soloist-style), Carvin CT6C, 3rd custom build (dragonburst LP), Atomic Reactor 112-50 amp. Rubber ducky. :)

2i9o6fb.jpg

• Members

01gibson gothic lp or 96 fender jagstang - crybaby-tone bake-marshall jcm2000 dsl100(at 50watts)-laney 4x12 cab w/celestions 75s-----or the guitars to tonelab se to yamaha PA.(paractice at home) hockey2008-myguitars054.jpg' alt='>'> hockey2008-myguitars074.jpg' alt='>'> hockey2008-myguitars086.jpg' alt='>'> sergiospix2k4025.jpg' alt='>'> sergiospix2k4021.jpg' alt='>'> 0307090243.jpg' alt='>'> 0307090243a.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

PC023502.jpg

Damn you...just, damn :love:.

As for my own rig, it's my EBMM JP6 into a Splawn Quick Rod and a Basson 2x12 with a couple of pedals. I might switch the guitar up now and then, and go for my Parker Fly Deluxe, Ibanez PF-300, or Samick Radio Ten Blues Saraceno, if I want something different sounding. At some point, I'd like to get a matching Splawn 2x12 to go with the amp, and a custom G&L ASAT Bluesboy to have something with single coils. Sadly, my camera has been down for months, so no pics :cry:.

• Members

Either a Diezel Einstein combo with, or without 2x12 ext cab, or a Diezel Schmidt with a 2x12 TT hempcone loaded cab, depending on the room size. Furman p-board with a Goodrich volume pedal w/ built-in buffer system and a wah to the amp input and a TC Nova System for the loop. Will add a StageClix digital wireless later this year.

Guitar is a XOX Handle.

c453e399cb.jpg

2x12rear.jpg

schmidtfrontnew.jpg

538077.jpg

551325.jpg

GOODH10K_sm_.jpg

p1_u0051d5v4_ss.jpg

To be added this year:

big_foto_ID_1.jpg

667205.jpg

• Members

My main setup is an 83 JV Squier Strat, a 5E3 Tweed Deluxe Clone with a Weber Blue Dog and a Pitch Black tuner, a Holy Grail for reverb and either an OCD or a Direct Drive for some gain.

This is most of it:

DSC_4241a1.jpg

Archived