Parker Fly HAPPY HAPPY NGD

ibenhad

• Members
HNGD! (@Y@) I love Parker guitars.

This! Until you've actually strapped one on & played it for a bit do you discover how the thing bonds to you. It's like some symbiotic being mind meld thang :thu:

f-yeah.jpg

• Members

I thought they were ugly as sin until I heard how good they can sound, especially the one with the hidden piezo (the blended tone of the piezo and regular pickups together when you put the little selector switch in the middle position is an amazing sound.)

Now they look kind of cool to me, because my mind associates them with that sexy, sexy tone.

• Members

Thanks all. BoneNut the thing plays amazing easy and smooth like a Les Paul but neck smaller like a strat. Loving it. Used it at a jam over the weekend and wow. I should have put 9's on when replacing the strings the 10's are a bit stiff for my playing style. Love 10's on a hard tail that's why I installed them but not good for me. The guitar has some great tones. As for the weight, wow. I could play that thing all night. What a truly awesome guitar. Thanks for all the comments on the color I like it too.

• Members

Metalrulez - No tax money here yet. Traded my PRS McCarty.

Maltomario - I like the Dimarzio's. A little weak but not bad. I usually use a JB in the bridge in my Les Pauls and really like Tone Zone's in my super strats.

Newbuilder - Yeah the original USA early models were that way. I believe Ken Parker wanted them without trems and trems came later.

Archived