Parker Fly HAPPY HAPPY NGD

ibenhad

• Members
That part I had figured out on my own Mr. rocket Scientist or he would not have made the trade. I was asking why the Parker over the PRS. You know color,neck,weight or even the tone knob.

Fair do's :) I was in a bad mood earlier, sorry dude :)

• Members
Metalrulez I liked the PRS but I have Les Pauls and didn't really bond with it. I also did not care for the unbound neck. As for the FLY it's just got tons of features and is totally different than any of the guitars I currently own. Plus it also sounds pretty awesome as an acoustic.

• Members

Metalrulez
I liked the PRS but I have Les Pauls and didn't really bond with it. I also did not care for the unbound neck. As for the FLY it's just got tons of features and is totally different than any of the guitars I currently own. Plus it also sounds pretty awesome as an acoustic.

Thats cool I was just wandering is all. Different is a good thing. Guitars are all a matter of personal taste. No matter what some people want to say on the internut there is no right or wrong when it comes to guitars. If it works for you then it is right weather it is a guitar,tubes,transistors or digital amps.

Archived