LMAO!!!

Gas Hed

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Patty Smyth was (is?) really cute.

She used to come into the restaurant where I worked in The Village a lot 'cuz she was friends with one of the chefs. I was behind the bar the first night I saw her there and she comes up and asks: "Hey, got a light?" I think all I managed to say was something like: "Geh bleh duh uh er um...."

Yeah, she was that cute.

I spent an afternoon with her hanging out and drinking at a bar Manhattan around 1980 before she got famous. Great girl!

• Members

God I miss the eighties - check out the pic
:lol:

Feel free to add your favorites to make this a crack-up Friday.

Surprisingly, the other day I was singing this song in the shower. It took me half the day to remember who had sung it...

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Didnt matter how they thought they looked.

Those dudes got laid more times and by more hot women than than you and all your friends youve ever known pout together.

Sure, they looked like idiots. But I dont think they cared while they were banging your girlfriends, wives, moms and daughters.
:lol:

c'mon Dave - pics of you in the 80s band........firsthand experience and all that!

• Members

Man, every girl I dated back then was so into DD. They would identify as a 'John girl' or a 'Nick girl' etc.

I remember once taking a girl to a record release/signing at the Trocadero near Picadilly for some new band--thought it would get her mind of Duran Duran. It turned out to be Power Station! lol

duranduran.jpg

Archived