Sons talent show

isuck

• Members

Some of you may remember last year I posted my sons talent show performance. He played the Beatles come together. He stepped it up a notch for this year and went for a little AC/DC. He is no prodigy but he does love being up on stage. If you don't feel like watching the whole thing you have to at least watch the last 30 seconds. It's pretty funny. Just to stay on topic he is playing his Epi sg-400 though a digitech Rp355 into a Epi valve Jr. Hey _pete_ thanks for the tuners he is putting them to good use.

[YOUTUBE]RlhgZ2xGJeM[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Very cool. It was also nice of the school to let him do the whole song. At my son's elementary school (where he & his brother covered 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' a couple of years ago, all performances were limited to 1:45 or less! We had to do a lot of editing in Cool Edit Pro to get the cover down to under 2 minutes.

I wasn't sure if he was going to toss the Epi at the end! Good job.

• Members
GREAT job....

He also did a magic trick!

He disappeared of the stage for a few seconds at 1:50 :D

He really enjoys it.... and we know that YOU ARE SUPER PROUD!!!!

That was my trick. It sucks running the video because you just want to watch.

• Members

Sweet! Looks like he had a great time, my 11 year old son is working on Sweet Child of Mine for their talent show, but the solos are kinda tough for him still.

He is 10 and started wanting to do Sweet Child of Mine but can't quite get past the intro. His guitar teacher worked this out with him. It's not quite how the Young boys do it but he got the point across.

• Members

He is 10 and started wanting to do Sweet Child of Mine but can't quite get past the intro. His guitar teacher worked this out with him. It's not quite how the Young boys do it but he got the point across.

He definately got the point across, that was great, I would have been very proud. My son worked on that Sweet Child intro for 2-3 months before he could nail it consistently, hell I have problems nailing it sometimes myself :facepalm:.

Archived