Guitar Fetish needs to make a Bigsby inspired bridge

Sheik Yerbouti

• Members
I know who you are not. You are not one who has the ability to enlighten anyone on any topic that requires more than just your opinion. The only misinformation I got in this thread came from you anyway. Plus you are a troll. Wallow on my ingore list where you seem to have been happy.

The Stetsbar or BendyBar may or may not be able to achieve the same subtle nuances that a Bigsby can. I guess you can look for an expert to inform you of it's design/ construction limitations

Yes, but it will only cost $30 and will be perfect for our $200 guitars to make them cool and retro. That is the point of this thread. and with properly designed SMALLER springs on each side and a more streamlined BAR it should allow for much subtlety- much more than those ridiculous hair-trigger tone sucking Floyd Rose mastrubator bars :thu:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know who you are not. You are not one who has the ability to enlighten anyone on any topic that requires more than just your opinion. The only misinformation I got in this thread came from you anyway. Plus you are a troll. Wallow on my ingore list where you seem to have been happy.

Uma wears his ignorance like a gigantic curly mustache made from the discarded mucket of Kirstie Alley.

• Members

Apparently you don't understand the concept of ignore lists either. :wave:

• Members
Back to the point of this thread, I think Jay should take his bendy bar model (shown earlier in the thread) and take an idea like the STETSBAR and merge them into a cheap Bendy Bar (that is my new patented name for this vibrato that will be designed here in HC and created by Jay. The "Bendy Bar"

So, merge this idea with that one:

chrome_strat_big.jpg

Now that thing is cool. I wonder if something like that would benefit from a roller bridge?

Archived