Show us your Vox amps!

steve_man

• Members

is that a baja tele? and a les paul jr too? I'm so friggin jealous, you've got everything *I* want
:)

Yes! Both really great guitars. I'm completely happy with them. However, in both cases, if you are shopping for them, you need to try out a few as they are a bit variable. They kind of suit my style of playing, which is a little heavy handed (I'm more of an acoustic player really). The Gibson P90s are so great, and most of the Juniors I have tried are really resonant.

To be honest, I have absolutely no desire to get any other guitars... so the only draw back is that they are so good (for me), that they have taken some of the fun of visiting the guitar shop! Also v happy with the Lemon Drop which is a cheap Gibson copy... I was reluctant to get it as CSM and MHUK kept harping on about it, but in the end it was also so good, it just seemed impolite not to.

• Members

The Junior sounds particular great through Voxes I find.

I have a several guitars and the P90's in Fender TC 90 sounds great through my Vox AC50CP2. I think it's just something about P90s and Voxes. I tryed several other P90 equipped guitars and they sounded great through it.

Archived