Which one would you put p90's in?

Jkater

• Members

I want one of my guitars to have p90's or, to be precise, bg pure 90 (fitting the humbucker size). Until now I was thinking of one guitar in particular but recently I've become open to put them in another one. This is not a "decide for me" kind of question but i'm just curious to know what you guys would do. :)

So here are the possibilities:

Pure 90's in the LAG:

lag2.jpg

in the LP:

GaryMoorewithpickguard.jpg

in the Semi (SA2200):

SA2200.jpg

• Members

I'd put 'em in the LP. You won't be dissapointed; I know someone who ordered a Bach LP with Tonerider Rebel 90s and it sounds absolute badass. I'd recommend Tonerider pickups for anyone, as long as you're in EU-land. Shipping/custom fees may be a bit off-putting for the rest of the world.

• Members

I can't see the pics of the guitars here at work Richard :( so I can't tell if one would look better than the others.

I assume you are going to replace a HB with the Pure90 :love: so the question is probably which of those guitars would benefit most from a change in sound? The Pure90's are going to be quite different. When I replaced my HB in the tele it was because the Reverend was the better sounding of the 2 guitars when they were both HB. Now..not so much :D

Archived