My LP Jr. Sounds Great With Distortion

snowaie

• Members

Just distortion at about 1:00 on my Peavey Valveking 2x12, and some random {censored}. Volumes at like 1. I'm probably going to sell the amp soon, and get a cheaper and smaller amp..(PM me if you're interested btw).

[YOUTUBE]vr8yg6EKeu4[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for watching, guys.

Will

• Members

poorly concealed spam, I believe!
:wave:

that was not my first intention on making this {censored}ing thread..

you guys always {censored}ing argue about how we need more on-topic threads with guitar vids and pics, cool tones, playing and what not..what the {censored} do you guys want.?

jesus {censored}ing christ some of you guys are ridiculous. be easy mann .

• Members

that was not my first intention on making this {censored}ing thread..

you guys always {censored}ing argue about how we need more on-topic threads with guitar vids and pics, cool tones, playing and what not..what the {censored} do you guys want.?

jesus {censored}ing christ some of you guys are ridiculous. be easy mann .

Nice clip, but to overreact dude :rolleyes:

• Members

smart-ass remark? lol, you're {censored}in' immature for your age mister.

Geez, dude, chill! Every time I see something here you've posted, by the end of the thread I'm pretty sure you're going to go and shoot up some school somewhere. Also, do you have to say '{censored}' QUITE so much?

I'm pretty sure no one was (at first) making smart-ass remarks. I mean, it's not like the LP Jr isn't known for these kinds of sounds.

• Members

where are you trying to get with this
:confused:

i don't like the guy.

I guess my point is that it's easy to trash talk from the safety of our computer screens, but if the two of you met in person you would probably hang out, have a beer, and talk guitars and girls just fine. I'm sure there's lots of folks here who don't like me simply because of my political views, etc. but I don't go around posting someone is a "dick" either just because they disagree with me or post smart ass replies to my posts, especially someone I have never actually met in person...:freak:

:deadhorse:

:wave:

Archived