Anyone use a small amp sim to practice?

boosh

• Members

Okay,... Man after spending two hours with the Box I already love it!! It even has a beatbox in it(small drumcomputer) That I use now instead of a Metronome. Programming the patches,amps,cabinets and effects is a breeze when hooked up to a PC.

Sound quality is great with headphones (Haven't tried it amped up yet).

The thing is very easy to operate and after reading the manual once I figuered it all out.

Bad thing : Skipper(6 years old) confiscated it and has been toying with it the last hour so I'm back to where I started. Guess I have to wait until my friend goes to bed.

• Members

Okay,... Man after spending two hours with the Box I already love it!! It even has a beatbox in it(small drumcomputer)

I have an older bigger version of your Zoom pedal (mine is a G7.1ut)

and if yours is anything like mine you'll be very happy with it.

Yours is actually better than mine ... mine doesn't have a Beatbox built in. ;)

• Members

I think yours has some more options although they look like eachother a lot. man i love the little bastard. have played 3 hours with the thing every day since thursday.

It isn't a beat- box,.. it's more like a metronome with different music styles. only thing you can adjust is tempo or style. You can't make songs with it but it improves my timing.

Booshy

I have an older bigger version of your Zoom pedal (mine is a
G7.1ut
)

and if yours is anything like mine you'll be very happy with it.

Yours is actually better than mine ... mine doesn't have a Beatbox built in.
;)

• Members

"...It isn't a beat- box,.. it's more like a metronome with different music styles.

only thing you can adjust is tempo or style. You can't make songs with it but it improves my timing..."

It strikes me that the combination of the beat box/metronome thingy, plus battery power,

would make the G2.1nu perfect for busking and/or jamming at parties, or under a tree .....

I might have to get one of them as well.

;)

• Members

Well The beatbox in it is no more than a snare and a bassdrum but the loop function is cool,.. you Can record a few seconds of audio and loop them.

I don't know the quality of effects you are used to but to me as a guy who plays guitar merely to show other musicians what he wants on a recording it comes in very handy.

All I needed was an amp sim and a reverb to play my rockabilly stuff in the livingroom without annoying my wife.

For aproxx $200 I got me a nifty little machine that gives me loads and loads of effects,...a beatbox, tuner,loop thingy and pedal all in one.

I won't use it in the studio to record the guitarists that play here but all with all it's a hell of a machine for that kind of money.

If you're in a musicshop you gotta try it out just for fun.

I love the thing for what it does and programming it with a PC is so frikkin'easy,...

Booshy

It strikes me that the combination of the beat box/metronome thingy, plus battery power,

would make the G2.1nu perfect for busking and/or jamming at parties, or under a tree .....

I might have to get one of them as well.

;)

Archived