I want to buy something

Bubbluz

• Members

Next purchase will be a Dr Z Brake Lite for my AC15.

I'll take a Hermida Zen Drive or a Neunaber Wet Reverb if you're bein' all generous and whatnot.

Further up the scale, I'd like to get either a Mesa Transatlantic or a Dr Z Prescription Jr head to go on my pretty orange 2x12.

But that's probably asking a little too much, so the Zen Drive will be fine, thanks. :thu:

• Members

I N S P I R A T I O N

This Wildwood '60 Les Paul VOS from the Custom Shop is the best Les Paul I've ever played. I own three Custom Shop Historic LP reissues and two Les Paul Classics, and this one beats them all in terms of tone and playability. All of the little things like the way that the tone and volume pots taper; the clarity of the tone when the volume controls are below 5; the extreme tuning stability; the lack of any sharp edges on the bridge; the rounded fretboard edges; the low, low action with NO string buzz; the dark, waxy rosewood board; the fact that this guitar sounds amazing through every amp I've tried (even a Pignose); this is simply a great guitar. You can play it for hours without having to tune it. It puts very little strain on your fretting hand. It's the perfect weight for a Les Paul (8.8 pounds). I own 30 guitars and of those, maybe three of them are truly great. This is one of them.

lp_60a.jpg

lp_60b.jpg

lp_60c.jpg

lp_60d.jpg

• Members

WTF is that?

I was gonna recommend him an Amazon Kindle but this is much cooler!!!

It's a GMP Roxie, easily my favorite guitar model. For example: I'm not normally much for skulls on my axes but I like Roxies so much I'd make an exception for this one:

R10.jpg

R6.jpg

GMP clearly needs a new slogan along the lines of getting a little obnoxiousness with your new instrument. :lol:

Archived